• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Yellow Splash Metallic ?

MarkS650GT10

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mustang GT 10 Speed Grabber Blue
Just wanted to see how many people here have the Yellow Splash color & how do you like it? I was not even considering this color until a dealer in the area had one on their website, also saw a few on Youtube videos and looks good. I usually always stuck with white or silver because of those not showing dust and dirt too much. Thanks!
Sponsored

OP
OP
MarkS650GT10

MarkS650GT10

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
that looks good! another question, I have been thinking of putting RTR tech 5 wheels on it if I did get one, would the gloss black or the satin charcoal color look better on the yellow splash? the bronze does look great too!

Juan Loboe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Splash Yellow/Bronze Pkg
I’d tend to think glossy might look a bit better…maybe matte might be better with silver or a mid-range gray/charcoal.

Just my $.02

OP
OP
MarkS650GT10

MarkS650GT10

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
yeah hard choice to make, will have to research and try to find photos of each on the car. have always had black wheels in the past, thought the charcoal might be something different. how are you liking the bronze on that yellow? might try to find some wheels in that color. have you gotten lots of compliments on the car and the color?

OP
OP
MarkS650GT10

MarkS650GT10

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Absolutely, I was thrilled when they showed that those wheels were charcoal. Black would have been too dark and silver too light. This (to me) is perfect...
I agree, they do look good!

Juan Loboe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Splash Yellow/Bronze Pkg
yeah hard choice to make, will have to research and try to find photos of each on the car. have always had black wheels in the past, thought the charcoal might be something different. how are you liking the bronze on that yellow? might try to find some wheels in that color. have you gotten lots of compliments on the car and the color?
Honestly, I’ve only had the car for about 18 hours, but I dig the bronze wheels and accents, particularly alongside the red Brembo calipers. The charcoal wheels on Aramis76’s ride look great, too!

Wiley Marmot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Prem
I don't like yellow as a color, but THAT is a GOOD looking yellow!

Dave2013M3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang GT Base PP1
I have a Splash Yellow I have on order. Aramis, your SY Mustang has me leaning back to the Mustang camp from my BMW M2 that I have on order.

IceGamer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW G20 330d xdrive
I like the colour combo black and yellow as it is also represented by the best football club in the world ;)

Anyhow, Yellow Splash isn't a metallic painting, isn't it? As far as I know there are no colourful metallic paintings for the Mustang. I just recently saw one with some sort of a metallic British racing green foil and it looked absolutely astonishing. Would love to have that as a factory option...

Dave2013M3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang GT Base PP1
I like the colour combo black and yellow as it is also represented by the best football club in the world ;)

Anyhow, Yellow Splash isn't a metallic painting, isn't it? As far as I know there are no colourful metallic paintings for the Mustang. I just recently saw one with some sort of a metallic British racing green foil and it looked absolutely astonishing. Would love to have that as a factory option...
It is metallic, its also $995.