• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

X-Plan on New Mustang

SC_Ruby

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP Ruby Red
2016 X-Plan Pricing??

Just placed my order yesterday for 2016 GT on the X-Plan. I'm reviewing my order sheet that has the X-Plan price listed; however on the order sheet breakdown it has the Dest & Delivery listed as $900.00 (looks like it went up from the 2015 $825.00) but it also has ADV Assessment as $624.00? I thought X-Plan pricing didn't imclude this?

PonyGrrrl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Cadillac ATS V Coupe
Just placed my order yesterday for 2016 GT on the X-Plan. I'm reviewing my order sheet that has the X-Plan price listed; however on the order sheet breakdown it has the Dest & Delivery listed as $900.00 (looks like it went up from the 2015 $825.00) but it also has ADV Assessment as $624.00? I thought X-Plan pricing didn't imclude this?

X Plan includes the delivery fee, advertising fee, gas, etc. it's all included in the X Plan price. It just shows a breakdown of all charges which are set by Ford.

Also, I am not going to argue or debate the rules when using the MCA X Plan pin, believe what you want. The rules using an X Plan pin from MCA are simple and clear, you can generate a pin as soon as you join, however, you must be a member for 60 days to use the pin. Most dealers don't care about the 60 days, mine didn't care but did tell me it was 60 days, as did 5 other dealerships but none of them cared about the 60 day rule and said it was up to them wether or not they would accept the pin if your membership was under 60 days. I saw plenty of posts from members whose dealers did want proof that they were members for at least 60 days.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

B17drvr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 50th LE #48
That is wrong. It must be at least a 60 day membership. The Mca minimum membership is one year, so it meets that requirement. You should be able to get xplan from day one. The only delay is waiting for your membership card to arrive, which usually takes a few weeks.
Tim Hahn
MCA Vice President.

SC_Ruby

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thanks PonyGrrrl, that's what I thought just needed to hear it from someone else.

I used my MCA X-Plan PIN before the 60 day waiting period. I figured if the dealer was going to ask for proof then I would just wait, but if they didn't then at least I could get in the 2016 line a littler earlier.

PonyGrrrl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Cadillac ATS V Coupe
That is wrong. It must be at least a 60 day membership. The Mca minimum membership is one year, so it meets that requirement. You should be able to get xplan from day one. The only delay is waiting for your membership card to arrive, which usually takes a few weeks.
Tim Hahn
MCA Vice President.

Well, that's great to hear and it's unfortunate that the way it reads is widely misunderstood. I stand corrected and I wish dealers really understood the rules. Thanks for clearing that up!

Another issue I found was that most dealers wouldn't sell anything in their inventory if you're using x plan, they made you special order one. Only one dealer out of a dozen I contacted were willing to sell a car out of inventory using X Plan.

leszek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550 CO GT PP vert
so the military 500 discount can NOT be used w. x-plan? that is BS
unfortunately you are correct:

Program #34908: $500.00 Bonus Cash offer exclusively for members of the following US Military Branches: Active military personnel (Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, Coast Guard), National Guard, Reservists serving on Active Duty, members of the Delayed Entry/Enlistment Program (DEP), Veterans/Retirees within 180 days of separation or retirement, spouses and other household members, who are residents of the United States. Offer is valid from 04/01/2015 through 01/04/2016 for the purchase or lease of an eligible new 2014/2015/2016 model year Ford or Lincoln vehicle not available on Mustang Shelby GT500, Mustang Boss 302, Focus Electric, and F-150 Raptor. This offer may not be used in conjunction with other Ford Motor Company private incentives or AXZD-Plans. Some customer and purchase eligibility restrictions apply. Limit one $500.00 Bonus Cash offer per vehicle purchase or lease. Limit of five new eligible vehicle purchases or leases per member during program period. See your Ford or Lincoln Dealer for complete details and qualifications.

comagt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Well, that's great to hear and it's unfortunate that the way it reads is widely misunderstood. I stand corrected and I wish dealers really understood the rules. Thanks for clearing that up!

Another issue I found was that most dealers wouldn't sell anything in their inventory if you're using x plan, they made you special order one. Only one dealer out of a dozen I contacted were willing to sell a car out of inventory using X Plan.

MCA states that having the valid card is all you need to qualify. Some dealers will still twist this around, just get it cleared with the dealer BEFORE ordering a car....then hopefully no problems.

My dealer sent my friend through the ringer because he was 34 days into his membership. In the end, he blew them off and they shutup. It was still five days of back and forth calls.

angermgmt14

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium--Oxford White--A6
X-plan Build & Price is finally up and running for your 2016 Mustang!!

SC_Ruby

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

wag4513

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Convertable
If you use the link on the X-Plan page to the build and price site it will use the X-Plan price to calculate your price, including, at least some incentives.

Last edited:

lowatts

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang V6
What's the Bottom Line

I checked the Ford site and know about the $100 and $289 fees, but I'm not sure if the net price quoted on the Ford inventory search site includes these. Below is what the Ford site says about the V6 I just put a deposit on. Would the below $24,705 price include these fees?

• BASE X PLAN S1 $24,305
  • Total of Options S4 $0
  • Destination Charges S17 $900
  • Total MSRP S16 $25,205
  • Available Incentives S3 - $500
NET X PLAN S5 $24,705

S650 Mustang X-Plan on New Mustang {filename}
Sponsored