• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

X-Plan on New Mustang

GiddyUp15

YMR Member #585
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT Convertible
Ahh gotcha
Sponsored

deeps29

Bizarre Edition!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
it would be cool to tour the plant and watch my car be built, then take it home once they're done....
Volvo Cars!! Volvo is your only option if you want a tour of factory and watch your car being assembled (provided you are willing to pay for your flights) :)

Clink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus
Just got my MCA membership card and stickers in the mail today, 11 days after joining for anyone interested.

DarkKnightDant3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
tacoma
Just got my MCA membership card and stickers in the mail today, 11 days after joining for anyone interested.
Cool, I joined on May 23rd and was wondering when my card would come in. Thanks :thumbsup:

NOLA_Stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'89 GT Conv, '03 GT
I worked in new car sales for a while too but couldn't take the constant dishonesty. I'm so glad I'm able to get A plan pricing. I get that it's a job, but it's pretty much the most grimy job outside of politics.

oj5OH

Threads
Reaction score
Hey guys, so by MCA you mean the Mustang Club of America right? I just signed up and wasn't asked for Credit Card information or anything. Thanks.

franklin9150

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic GT Premium PP
Hey guys, so by MCA you mean the Mustang Club of America right? I just signed up and wasn't asked for Credit Card information or anything. Thanks.
The initial sign up is for the website itself. You have to then become a paying member to qualify for x-plan.

JoeDogInKC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Triple Yellow 2015 GT Premium w/PP
Yes. I remember the signup process being a little strange, but I don't remember the steps it took.

oj5OH

Threads
Reaction score
The initial sign up is for the website itself. You have to then become a paying member to qualify for x-plan.
So how do I become a paying member? Thanks for the reply.

franklin9150

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic GT Premium PP
So how do I become a paying member? Thanks for the reply.
No problem. Once you log on, go to "my account." Once there, you should see options on the left side, something like renew membership. That is where you should get the options to make payment.

Cobra

Threads
Reaction score
Is the X plan a limited time thing? I want a new 'Stang but it will probably be at least a year before I'm ready. Will it be available then?

GiddyUp15

YMR Member #585
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT Convertible
Is the X plan a limited time thing? I want a new 'Stang but it will probably be at least a year before I'm ready. Will it be available then?
X-plan is always available for those who are qualified. Once you get your PIN, it is good for 1-year, then you'll have to re-apply for a new PIN if you let it expire.

Clink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus
So I was just going to generate my X-plan PIN today for the first time, just to make sure it goes through and I have it even though delivery is not for months.

When it asks what car you are interested in, and I choose Mustang, it only goes to 2014 which is somewhat expected I guess.

Can I generate a PIN referencing the 2014 and still use it on the 2015? Assuming yes, but has anyone else done this or know the answer?

Ruin

Scouts Out!
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.froglevelbrewing.com
Vehicle(s)
15: GT/PP - TY
My dealer told my he doesn't need the pin until delivery/final financing. I'm holding out until then to generate my pin.

My assumption is that the pin is unique to each person, not vehicle.
Sponsored