• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

X-Plan on New Mustang

Ruby305GT

Work hard, play harder.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 premium GT
If you are referring to the 750 coupon, its obtained by ordering several brochures from different models. Usually one of those brochures will include a 750 cash rebate which can be stacked on to X-Plan or regular sales.

Hate to deter the topic of the thread.... How do you get the one from ford?

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk
Sponsored

Seabee1973

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium/PP and 2006 F150 FX4
I got my 750 from when I ordered on memorial weekend on xplan... lucked out!!

Seabee1973

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
For the record on xplan and military ... if you get discharged its 180 days from separation.... retirees you are good to go but having vetadvantage has the additional perks

Seabee1973

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
That was probably a holiday promotion. Just like the black friday is 500 bucks.
That is correct.... perfect timing on my part when I did it... spur of the moment was a good choice

Renner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT SOLD-2015 Ecoboost SOLD
About to go place my order in a little while....still debating on Recaros or not for my Ecoboost with PP. Also need to choose between Ingot and Magnetic...so many choices!

Renner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
If you are referring to the 750 coupon, its obtained by ordering several brochures from different models. Usually one of those brochures will include a 750 cash rebate which can be stacked on to X-Plan or regular sales.
Does the coupon have to be presented during order or can I give it to them at delivery? I want to place my order today and do not have coupon yet

GiddyUp15

YMR Member #585
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT Convertible
About to go place my order in a little while....still debating on Recaros or not for my Ecoboost with PP. Also need to choose between Ingot and Magnetic...so many choices!
Standard seats, and Magnetic...there...done! :ford:

GiddyUp15

YMR Member #585
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT Convertible
Does the coupon have to be presented during order or can I give it to them at delivery? I want to place my order today and do not have coupon yet
All rebates, coupons, deals, etc. should only be good AT DELIVERY. I'm hoping I can get a coupon in January in time for my delivery!

Renner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Standard seats, and Magnetic...there...done! :ford:
That silver with black wheels looks so good though and $15 a month for Recaros is one hell of a deal! Just worried about Recaros not being good for daily driving as they have no lumber support that is adjustable....:headbonk:

Renner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
All rebates, coupons, deals, etc. should only be good AT DELIVERY. I'm hoping I can get a coupon in January in time for my delivery!
Awesome...just ordered a bunch of brochures, hopefully I get one!

GiddyUp15

YMR Member #585
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT Convertible
That silver with black wheels looks so good though and $15 a month for Recaros is one hell of a deal! Just worried about Recaros not being good for daily driving as they have no lumber support that is adjustable....:headbonk:
I just don't see paying that much for the Recaro option AND also losing: heated & cooled seats, power seats, tilt memory, & memory seats (if you got 201A/401A package). I've sat in both though only driven with the standard seats, and I agree with most that I've read on the forum that the standard seats are far better than they used to be. The Recaros definitely hold better but no really worth it IMO unless you're doing an all-track car.

tsunami

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Premium EcoBoost Convertible
EAA rebate 're-issue'?

Do you think that EAA will re-issue the $750 rebate after the 1/5/2015 deadline? Does Ford re-new rebates after deadlines?
My convertible, for certain, will not arrive until later in January.

GiddyUp15

YMR Member #585
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT Convertible
Do you think that EAA will re-issue the $750 rebate after the 1/5/2015 deadline? Does Ford re-new rebates after deadlines?
My convertible, for certain, will not arrive until later in January.
I am hoping they will....I am waiting to sign up for EAA until I see if they do. I already qualify for X-plan from work so the only advantage for me to sign up with EAA is the $750 rebate...if it will continue past 1/5/15....my convertible will also be arriving in mid-late-January.

Renner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just found out that True Car is cheaper than X plan.

2015 Ecoboost
Ignot Silver
Manual Transmission
Performance Package
Recaro Seats (Cloth)
$27,486 (includes $500 black Friday rebate)+TTL with 2.9% at 72 months is my final deal and will sign paperwork Friday morning.

Since the google doc spreadsheet doesn't have the Advertising fee of $390 in it, it makes sense to go with True Car vs the Xplan.
Sponsored