• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

While waiting for my GT ... I bought myself a new shift knobšŸ˜†

VaporGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
I love it! itā€™s gonna look sick in the leather Space grey interioršŸ˜ā€¦

I always change the shift knob on new car ā€¦do you?

0CF47545-97CE-4A4E-9FFB-CFC344CD8BAE.jpeg

94592A2F-B604-497A-8D59-14FC299769C3.jpeg
Sponsored

Apeman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Ford Mustang Factory 260 V8 3sp, Caspian Blue
Got myself a carmine red interior, and while itā€™s not a vibrant red, I still intend to get a red shift knob. These are my two picks, but the skull one would more likely to be a joke pick that I stick on for the first week

IMG_5303.jpeg
IMG_5304.jpeg

BlackFerret69

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Mustang GT Premium 5M, Black on Black.
Yes, but maybe not this time. I think I will stick with the Anodized Titanium shift knob on my Dark Horse for a while. Then if it gets boring I will switch to either of the two pool ball shift knobs I bought for my 06 GT (8 Ball , of course or Jack Daniels Old No. 7 Ball), that is if the threads are the same, LOL.

When I originally bought these pool balls drilled for uses as shift knob, I thought they might be too big. But being 6'4" with hands on the larger side, they fit my hand perfectly!

EDIT: Measured them, they are 2-1/8" in diameter. I don't know how that compares to other aftermarket shift knobs.

Last edited:
OP
OP
VaporGT

VaporGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Yes, but maybe not this time. I think I will stick with the Anodized Titanium shift knob on my Dark Horse for a while. Then if it gets boring I will switch to either of the two pool ball shift knobs I bought for my 06 GT (8 Ball , of course or Jack Daniels Old No. 7 Ball), that is if the threads are the same, LOL.

When I originally bought these pool balls drilled for uses as shift knob, I thought they might be too big. But being 6'4" with hands on the larger side, they fit my hand perfectly!
The Titanium DH shift knob look so nice! you Should defenitly keep it.!

GKman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT
I also got a shift knob while waiting. It's on the fireplace mantle where I see it every day. I wanted the manual shift knob (white) to be visible as a theft deterrent. 97% of the US cannot drive stick. Think it will look good, too.

BlackFerret69

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Mustang GT Premium 5M, Black on Black.
The Titanium DH shift knob look so nice! you Should defenitly keep it.!
These are my current shift knobs that I use on my 06 GT depending on my mood. Though I usually use the Old No. 7 most and replace it with the 8 Ball when taking in to get work done:

20230720_175117.jpg

20230720_175552.jpg
Sponsored