• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

What ever happened to the Ford "cracking down on" ADMs?

shogun32

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT+PP, SS+1LE, 2020 F150
The fed should just come out and say "we're going to turn it up to 11, literally and figuratively. Your house values will be halved (at least) for the good of the whole country. All mortgage loans will be re-issued on that basis."
Sponsored

Blueberrystang2000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT manual
I predict it is going to be much higher than 5% by the time the cars are delivered. The Fed/Powell comments yesterday have the markets pricing in more and faster rate hikes that will hold longer. I think 5% will be a dream even for those with excellent credit.

I'm sure people will still get one that can't truly afford it, I'm sure the rate of default and repossession will also be higher.
Ohh yeah itā€™s going to definitely go up for sure I totally agree with you

Apeman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Ford Mustang Factory 260 V8 3sp, Caspian Blue
I've been calling like 15 dealerships and the lowest markup is 10k.
This is ridiculous. There was all that hooplah about Ford cracking down on this. What happened to that?

Prairieville Ford in Louisiana rep was all about MSRP in the other DH at MSRP thread now his managers are going to mark them up too.

80-90k for a DH??? Might as well get a mid C8 or a GT500 at this point.
I Donā€™t doubt itā€™s happening everywhere. Iā€™m super lucky to have a dealership right next to me that promises no markup at all, and not just because I know people that work there. They guarantee no markup for anyone on any vehicle, and I admire them for it

lcbrownz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang Vert w/pony package
A dealer by me wanted a 6k markup on a GT Premium and thatā€™s only if I financed through them
Find a Ford X-Plan solution. There are plenty of folks that have access to Ford's X-Plan prices and are willing to share their pin number for a price.

dfwford

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang GT Premium
I'm also surprised to seemingly be the only one here who has access to the A/Z plan. :frown:

dfwford

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang GT Premium
Iā€™m A planā€¦ whatā€™s our pricing??
Not sure of the exact amount, but Zach at Granger Ford confirmed it would be better than the 2% below invoice they're offering.

SuperZaynn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Lexus IS350 F Sport DHP 2021 Mustang GT CS
Lmao I told yā€™all I make safe bets. No PPF or ceramic coating for yā€™all šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

shogun32

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

shogun32

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
There are plenty of folks that have access to Ford's X-Plan prices and are willing to share their pin number for a price.
Huh, let's see I'll start the bidding at $200? I can use my pin for 4 cars/yr I think? :)

lcbrownz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang Vert w/pony package
if Ford A-Plan, Z-Plan, X-Plan, D-Plan Pricing: How It's Calculated and What You Need to Know - CarsDirect can be believed it's probably around 3% below invoice at recent Mustang pricing ($33,000 and up) But might not apply to DH/Mach1 etc.

If the build+price was up, you could log into Ford Finance with your A-plan code and the site would re-calc your build. But alas...
I purchased my mustang on the X-plan which was 2% under invoice and no dealer fees.
Sponsored