• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

What’s you Mileage?

24grabbergt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 mustang gt premium
Ouch that’s quite $$$ the car sound is a mileage breaker, I always get lower consumption at Quiet exhaust.

Track exhaust is pedal seductive :D in a good way.
interesting on your mpg in quiet vs track. never really thought much to it, but it does get a bit pricey at times running 93.
Sponsored

OP
OP
YamenGT650

YamenGT650

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2024 PP
interesting on your mpg in quiet vs track. never really thought much to it, but it does get a bit pricey at times running 93.
It’s only driver caused, cause in track mode i tend to over step on it. To hear that music V8.

Nevertheless, we got the car to enjoy its sound, but filling gas twice a day is $$$ :crying:

IFFV68

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F150 Limited
It’s only driver caused, cause in track mode i tend to over step on it. To hear that music V8.

Nevertheless, we got the car to enjoy its sound, but filling gas twice a day is $$$ :crying:
Filling up Twice a day?
You must weigh 400 lbs.with those LEAD SHOES?

roadpilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Dark Horse, 21 F150 Platinum, 16 ATS4, 14 LTZ
I live about ~55 miles from work. I fill up @ Costco with Top Tier 93. I can comfortably get to work and back twice (I'm a very spirited driver) on a single tank but would not be able to make another full 110 mile round-trip without filling up. 93 is about a buck a gallon more than 87 @ our Costco. I have not been hand calculating yet, but the computer seems to think I'm getting around 17-18 MPG over these first ~750 miles.

I go into the office three times a week, but only take the Mustang once a week on average. Love to take our back roads most of the way there ... :)

OP
OP
YamenGT650

YamenGT650

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2024 PP
Filling up Twice a day?
You must weigh 400 lbs.with those LEAD SHOES?
Lol, not really, am fairly light.
But i was so excited to finish up the break in miles.. did multiple unnecessary road .
Sponsored