• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

We should find out....very soon.....

NS90

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GFY
I mean, if you don't want to explain why you aren't just taking another guess... Like I said, someone will eventually be right. Because even a blind squirrel finds an acorn once in a while.
Hey man you’re fine quoting me…. But if only you knew how much the info changes on a daily basis exactly why after today I’m not giving y’all shit anymore
Sponsored

NS90

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GFY
I mean, if you don't want to explain why you aren't just taking another guess... Like I said, someone will eventually be right. Because even a blind squirrel finds an acorn once in a while.
But then again what would I know, right? I just…. Nvm

BlackFerret69

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Mustang GT Premium 5M, Black on Black.
These threads are slowly become more and more toxic 😂

We’ll get our cars soon enough fellas. Let’s stop and smell the roses in the meantime. 😂😂😂
Good call!! I ordered the DH 6M / AP/ HP on 3/27. Judging by the info from the constraints that Ford has on both the HP and Black painted roofs, I have resigned myself to the fact that I may not see my car until next year sometime. Though Ford could be more forthcoming on accurate information, even if it is bad news.

It's all good though, I will continue to row the gears on my '06 GT and still have a blast.

Even if it comes early 2024, it will still be my early retirement present to myself!! :sunglasses:

Back2Gas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
We're nearing the halfway point of summer so I feel like we'll be getting some news about deliveries in the next 2ish weeks.

marcekb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Premium, 2024 GT Premium ordered
But then again what would I know, right? I just…. Nvm
Lots of people making claims and haven't been right yet. To say you don't care if we believe you isn't helping anyone. Saying you won't explain why this date is something everyone can trust only deepens the doubt. I hope you're right for sure. I'd prefer you share the context. But I'm only trying to illustrate the view from those of us who keep hearing bogus info presented as fact. Especially right after I pointed out this morning that this keeps happening. Again, I sincerely hope you're right.

NS90

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GFY
Lots of people making claims and haven't been right yet. To say you don't care if we believe you isn't helping anyone. Saying you won't explain why this date is something everyone can trust only deepens the doubt. I hope you're right for sure. I'd prefer you share the context. But I'm only trying to illustrate the view from those of us who keep hearing bogus info presented as fact. Especially right after I pointed out this morning that this keeps happening. Again, I sincerely hope you're right.
Yeah and if only you knew how much the program continuously moves the goal post bc of how fucked up the launch is. The date is continuously set and the date continuously slips. No I can't provide context because I like having a job. good luck though buddy hope you like your car

unfairslide

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
Hey man you’re fine quoting me…. But if only you knew how much the info changes on a daily basis exactly why after today I’m not giving y’all shit anymore
The shit you've given us has been wrong every time. I think we'll be fine without it 😂

RJV15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Honda Civic Si
Yeah and if only you knew how much the program continuously moves the goal post bc of how fucked up the launch is. The date is continuously set and the date continuously slips. No I can't provide context because I like having a job. good luck though buddy hope you like your car
Being mysterious about why you know doesn't help. You could can still explain without giving away too much info. Unless you think that you're doing us all a favor by putting out dates with no context and expect everyone to just believe you.

marcekb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Okay, but that makes more sense. The dates keep changing, and you've got an inside track. That alone helps explain things better than it just being a guess. I wouldn't wish anyone losing their job, least of all while trying to communicate and help customers where Ford isn't. It's nice of you to do what you can.

DevilDog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT on order
These threads are slowly become more and more toxic 😂

We’ll get our cars soon enough fellas. Let’s stop and smell the roses in the meantime. 😂😂😂
In the scheme of things, you're absolutely correct. Funny how I find myself getting frustrated over somthing that's nothing more than a "toy". I get upset with myself because there are thousands upon thousands of folks out there who'd give anything to be able to afford a new car.

marcekb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
In the scheme of things, you're absolutely correct. Funny how I find myself getting frustrated over somthing that's nothing more than a "toy". I get upset with myself because there are thousands upon thousands of folks out there who'd give anything to be able to afford a new car.
Not taking away from your comment... It's more than a toy to many, and it's often frustrating when expectations are missed repeatedly. But there's no doubt that maintaining perspective is good. I love your signature.

Thereallotddenning

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Not sure if this exposes you or if you can say but I’ll take you at face value here that you are providing real insider info. Do you/can your provide if there is a hard stop where enough is enough and they just launch? It just seems like they keep shoving it back in perpetuity with no communication.

Pyroguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting
I hope it was worth all the work. 🙄

Back2Gas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Not sure if this exposes you or if you can say but I’ll take you at face value here that you are providing real insider info. Do you/can your provide if there is a hard stop where enough is enough and they just launch? It just seems like they keep shoving it back in perpetuity with no communication.
Honestly, with how easily this kid gets worked up by strangers on an internet forum, I doubt he knows much at all.
Sponsored