• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Ventilated seat fan missing the cover?

Tempyy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 5.0 Premium, NPP/PP
Whenever my ventilated seat is on, I can hear the back of the seat rubbing into the fan blades. If I push my back harder into the seat I can essentially rub the fan hard enough to stop it from spinning, but regardless I cant use my ventilated seat at the moment because I just hear the constant rubbing sound and it drives me crazy.

Anyone elses seat do this or you hear a noise as well from the seat?
Sponsored

Steadyvw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang ecoboost
Whenever my ventilated seat is on, I can hear the back of the seat rubbing into the fan blades. If I push my back harder into the seat I can essentially rub the fan hard enough to stop it from spinning, but regardless I cant use my ventilated seat at the moment because I just hear the constant rubbing sound and it drives me crazy.

Anyone elses seat do this or you hear a noise as well from the seat?
Yup!! I have the exact same issue. Mines is on the passengers side.
I made an appointment with the dealership to take it in.

OP
OP
Tempyy

Tempyy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 5.0 Premium, NPP/PP
Yup!! I have the exact same issue. Mines is on the passengers side.
I made an appointment with the dealership to take it in.
yeah i have to do that too but i dont really want to bring a new car back to ford to let them service it. ill just wait til after the winter since i wont be using it anyways
Sponsored