• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Vanity / custom license plate ideas?

NightSurgeX2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mach 1, 2018 Explorer Sport, 2024 Dark Horse
I went with
S650 Mustang Vanity / custom license plate ideas? PlateImage (2)

but actually with a space in the middle so "DRK HR5E"
The option of DRK HRSE was already taken months ago, before any cars had even been built 🤷‍♂️
Sponsored

Pdaddy1280

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 GT on order
I went with
PlateImage (2).jpeg

but actually with a space in the middle so "DRK HR5E"
The option of DRK HRSE was already taken months ago, before any cars had even been built 🤷‍♂️
Nice!

dollybud

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT - 2018 Dodge Ram 1500.
hey guys, decided to make another post related to my custom license plate ideas for race red post, but instead for atlas blue...
I have a buddy ordering one in atlas blue and he would like some help for custom license plate ideas. The maximum characters would be 7 characters long.
Also i have another friend with a velocity blue s550 if u could think of anything related to either or that would be great! Thanks!!!
MYSTANG

dollybud

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT - 2018 Dodge Ram 1500.
I'd skip it. Vanity plates are - aptly named. And 99% are lame as hell. BLUBYU?- c'mon man, LOL!

Only one I liked in my time - years ago, last century - some guy had a primer grey 64 Impala and the license plate read UNF8ABL ( you get 7 letters in CA).
You have 8 spaces in Ontario. MY STANG.

Stangerous

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium, 2020 Mustang GT Premium c
hey guys, decided to make another post related to my custom license plate ideas for race red post, but instead for atlas blue...
I have a buddy ordering one in atlas blue and he would like some help for custom license plate ideas. The maximum characters would be 7 characters long.
Also i have another friend with a velocity blue s550 if u could think of anything related to either or that would be great! Thanks!!!
This dumb MF gonna get dead over his plate. Hard to believe the state even approved it.

S650 Mustang Vanity / custom license plate ideas? IMG_4687

Zig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
gt pp, Xt5 Sprt, c6 f55, 1500 z71, fatboy, sprtstr
S650 Mustang Vanity / custom license plate ideas? IMG_0609

JimC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
This dumb MF gonna get dead over his plate. Hard to believe the state even approved it.

IMG_4687.jpeg
I must be dumb because I have no idea what this means and why you say he could be 'dead' over the plate.

Pdaddy1280

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 GT on order
I must be dumb because I have no idea what this means and why you say he could be 'dead' over the plate.
This may not be what it means or what they were going for, but if you put the letters together it sounds an awful lot like a racial slur or what some members of a particular culture call each other.

DevilDog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT on order
Ordered PONY for my car. Unfortunately, you can only get 4 characters on Purple Heart plates in Illinois, so you're pretty limited on choices. I had U GOT BIT on my '98 Cobra on a regular IL vanity plate years ago.

Last edited:

akfinfan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Mustang Dark Horse - 17' Charger - 17' Ram 1500

Deleted member 60890

I have a custom DONT Tread On Me Plate with a yellow Gadsden flag. You can get it in the free state of Florida. The fees donate to our Vets!

S650 Mustang Vanity / custom license plate ideas? IMG_8966
Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator: