• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Front License Plate

Mustang Miyagi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger
In Cali we need a front plate. Where is the location of the front license plate going to be? Hopefully it doesn’t block the Adaptive Cruise Control Sensors
Sponsored

Decio

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Convertible
My window sticker has the front license bracket as a no charge option. Unlikely the engineers would not have taken that into account. I'm sure it will be fine with all sensors. If you look at the front bottom, there is a little square. That's probably for the return signal.

OP
OP
Mustang Miyagi

Mustang Miyagi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger
My window sticker has the front license bracket as a no charge option. Unlikely the engineers would not have taken that into account. I'm sure it will be fine with all sensors. If you look at the front bottom, there is a little square. That's probably for the return signal.
oh mine has the bracket too! I didn’t know what that was. I thought they meant they drill the holes haha

jimgt2k24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 silver GT 401A, auto, act exh, perf pkg, nite
Here is a couple screenshots from the Mexico video:

S650 Mustang Front License Plate front plate1

S650 Mustang Front License Plate front plate2

Southpaw78

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX
We really need European style plates, I hate how much US plates ruin front ends. Thankfully, I live in a no front plate state.

Last edited:

TinMannequin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
I bought a Sto n Sho bracket for my 2018 mustang. Hopefully they make one for the new mustangs so I can use it again. Looks like this.
S650 Mustang Front License Plate IMG_0340

Skye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"Skye" Mach1 N2144
Some states or counties are more aggressive on this topic than others. Most people here, if they show a front one at all, leave it resting on the dash. Mine's on the passenger side floor. LOL.

jimgt2k24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 silver GT 401A, auto, act exh, perf pkg, nite
This setup might block the lower grille center sensor/radar if you have adaptive cruise. I could be wrong.

I bought a Sto n Sho bracket for my 2018 mustang. Hopefully they make one for the new mustangs so I can use it again. Looks like this.
IMG_0340.jpeg

Mastermind46

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Nissan Xterra, 2001 Chevy Silverado
It looks like the front tow point is under the passenger side grille fang. You can get a tow point plate mount. Probably more of a thing for the EB mustangs with front mount intercoolers.

Last edited:

TinMannequin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
This setup might block the lower grille center sensor/radar if you have adaptive cruise. I could be wrong.
It can be mounted off center as well so you don't block the sensor.
Sponsored