• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Vanity / custom license plate ideas?

VA_DarkHorse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 Platinum BAP PowerBoost
Old thread I know, but I didn't want to start another...

I wanted something that kind of matched my BE Dark Horse, but not something obvious, so I went with a little Latin. It means "I rule the night".

S650 Mustang Vanity / custom license plate ideas? 1696008911349
Sponsored

Zig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
gt pp, Xt5 Sprt, c6 f55, 1500 z71, fatboy, sprtstr
OICU812

Carter1776

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Atlas Blue
I have the Atlas blue GTPP, I went with “SULLY5 0” for sully from monsters inc lol

Supra Killer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Ford Fusion, '24 Mustang GT
More like 550BULL. Ask your wife.
LMAO your avatar and S650 d*ck riding tells me all I need to know.

When you save up a little money check these out, ok? You spent the time to time to sign up for a site about them so you can talk trash about them. When your ego heals and you feel safe, you should step up to the 650. Until then, good luck.

Last edited:

ElektroSmokes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 GT, 2016 Ecoboost, 2021 GT
LMAO your avatar and S650 d*ck riding tells me all I need to know.

When you save up a little money check these out, ok? You spent the time to time to sign up for a site about them so you can talk trash about them. When your ego heals and you feel safe, you should step up to the 650. Until then, good luck.
Save up a little money? Oh come on! These are mustangs we're talking about, they're not exactly out of reach...:cwl:

When they make something worth looking at, and I'm sure they will eventually, I'll give it my full attention. That's why I'm here.

In the mean time, tell me why you're so mad? Why do you feel the need to defend the S650 so harshly? I guess you're projecting?

Lighten up. Just having a little fun here.
Sponsored

Last edited: