• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

U2 11B code

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Got the wrench and alert on my dash and Ford Pass. Hooked up my reader and got the U2 11B code. It is related to the ABS system.

Ford TSB says if there are no issues other than the wrench light, to ignore the code. I could not clear the code with my reader for some reason. I drove it for a while and it cleared itself.

Hoping Ford will have a update for this software issue. The wrench lit on my 1600 mile, 4 month old vehicle isn't giving me the warm fuzzies.
Sponsored

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Got the wrench and alert on my dash and Ford Pass. Hooked up my reader and got the U2 11B code. It is related to the ABS system.

Ford TSB says if there are no issues other than the wrench light, to ignore the code. I could not clear the code with my reader for some reason. I drove it for a while and it cleared itself.

Hoping Ford will have a update for this software issue. The wrench lit on my 1600 mile, 4 month old vehicle isn't giving me the warm fuzzies.
Hi there! Will you send us a message with your VIN and your local Ford dealer? I can look into things on my end.

OP
OP
LETHAL

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT