• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

The new Ford Bronco Sport

95CobraR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350 K1868
I'd like to buy one.

I spotted one today that was owned by a college-age girl. I have kids her age, and she thought I was hitting on her. I was more interested in the Bronco Sport. ;)

I think Ford did a good design on the new Bronco.
Sponsored

S65026

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford Escape V6
I have a friend who owns one and she absolutely loves it! I would recommend the Outerbanks or badlands.

Rated R

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Raptor R, '21 Bronco First Edition, '23 GT3
They should have called it a pony or something else. It's a reskinned Ford Escape.

DeluxeStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
I'd like to buy one.

I spotted one today that was owned by a college-age girl. I have kids her age, and she thought I was hitting on her. I was more interested in the Bronco Sport. ;)

I think Ford did a good design on the new Bronco.
Pretty good product, looks good, very respectable off-road capability for what it is. Plus it has an above average reliability rating. Everything made in that mexico plant, including it and the maverick turns out to be a reliable product.

Schwerin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang BULLITT
Im honestly surprised they didn't replace the Escape with it. I see LOTS Of them.

Schwerin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang BULLITT
They should have called it a pony or something else. It's a reskinned Ford Escape.
It basically takes the place of the Bronco II.

Schwerin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang BULLITT
Pretty good product, looks good, very respectable off-road capability for what it is. Plus it has an above average reliability rating. Everything made in that mexico plant, including it and the maverick turns out to be a reliable product.
Well as most issues end up being design/engineering problems the factory shouldn't matter at all.

Its why I laugh at people complaining the MT-82 is made in China. Sure, it's made there, but made to Fords engineers specs, and they met and passed Ford Q/A and testing. The parts that fail on them MEET Fords requirements, that's not the productions factory's fault Ford didn't spec/design it properly. now if its ASSMEPLY and tolerances were all over the place, that's another fault, but Ford should still be spot checking them when they arrive in US factories and then sending them back. If they aren't.. thats on Ford.

garagelogic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 LX 5.0 Coupe-Coyote Swapped
Iā€™ve owned my ā€˜21 Bronco Sport OB for a year and 15K miles now and itā€™s been a great vehicle.

OP
OP
95CobraR

95CobraR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350 K1868
I thought the Bronco Sport was made at the Michigan Assembly plant?

I knew some Broncos are made in Mexico?

Yet, a guy can't buy one today. They are sold out and hard to get. It's the same for even the Ford F-150. Supply chain issues?
Sponsored