• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Strange electronic noise

Foxbody

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco First Edition Lincoln Navigator Mustang GT
This morning my daughter went to leave and her car was making some strange noises from the speakers and it won’t go away. It even makes the noise when the car is off. Any ideas? I gave her the car for her 16th birthday at the end of August it has under 1000 miles on she mainly drive to and from school. It is a 2024 Grabber Blue GT convertible.

Sponsored

Q6543

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 fox
It’s the heartbeat noise it’s suppose to make but it’s definitely off. Very weird.

I’d unhook the battery for awhile then to see if it resets.

Rushstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Congratulations - She found another easter egg. I love the retro sound. It is to experience old arcade games. Just like the Fox Body guage, this is a choice. It is called Retro Arcade. Love it!

roket

Threads
Reaction score
Website
roket333.github.io
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang Dark Horse
This morning my daughter went to leave and her car was making some strange noises from the speakers and it won’t go away. It even makes the noise when the car is off. Any ideas? I gave her the car for her 16th birthday at the end of August it has under 1000 miles on she mainly drive to and from school. It is a 2024 Grabber Blue GT convertible.

i'm willing to bet its either
1. corrupted APIM or IPC programming, which includes the sounds (more likely)
2. blown steering column speaker

roket

Threads
Reaction score
Website
roket333.github.io
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang Dark Horse
does the radio work properly?

Zig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
gt pp, Xt5 Sprt, c6 f55, 1500 z71, fatboy, sprtstr

Buck Rogers - Giddy Up.
Would try the battery reset if it weren’t so new but if it actually does it every time now I’d take it to the dealer and let the service manager hear and see, just so they can get it into the …

.they’ll most likely reboot (disconnect the battery) it but that may reset some of the calibrations so it may be a little funky for 50 or so miles..

cosmo73

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1, 2024 GT
Lucky kid… i got a hand me down ‘77 Chevy Impala with 120k miles, no hub caps and a tattered headliner.

Spitball

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CivicRS
Has she got something on the back seat. I think the mustang has an alarm that sounds if there is something on or someone in the back seat without a seatbelt. I understand that the audible tone also sounds once you turn of the ignition? (its to ensure you don't leave your baby behind)
Sponsored