• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Steeda IRS bushing and locators installed!

Q6543

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 fox
I just installed the 8 piece cradle bushings and 4 locating sleeves and love it!

I would have never even bothered or thought about it until I watched their video show just how much deflection and free movement (slop) the factory rubber leaves

For 200 bucks it immediately made the back end feel “tied” in to the chassis

Just had to leave a positive review and recommend because it really added a noticeable feel in driving characteristics
Sponsored

highvoltage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT 6spd
I’ve got the BMR versions needing install still. Waiting until i have time to do the springs too since I’ll need and alignment after that stuff and don’t wanna pay twice. I just just the BMR vertical poly links and the CB762 though in the mean time. Definitely worth it!

Sofa King

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ecoboost, Vapor Blue, HPP
I did the stop the stop street starter kit... has the alignment sleeves, bushing fillers, and the stop the hop bars. The rear feels so planted now. A definite thumbs up!

Last edited:

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Steeda Mustang
We appreciate the feedback, you are spot on with your feedback, everyone can feel the difference right away (in a good way).

Thank you!
TJ

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Steeda has always made products that give the promised results. Why I go with them Mustang after Mustang.
Sponsored