• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Spoiler Options?

ShaBoingBoing

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti G37
Any idea if more spoiler options will be available soon? I’m not really a fan of anything that’s currently out there. Looking for something kind of like what rtr has for the ducktail that stretches further along the back.
Sponsored

Q6543

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 fox
It’s like the aftermarket is trying to F us at this point…. You got Anderson composites making 1K and up carbon fiber parts… for NOBODY

people want cheap Chinese plastic and fiberglass.
It’s for a mustang….. not a koenigsegg.

SSuperDave

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Grabber Blue, 2007 Mustang
This '24 is my 8th Mustang, and given that you can get anyting and everything for prior years, I am stunned that the aftermarket for all types of items is just not out there, unless its someting that also fits a '15-'24.
Guys like us have mobny burning a hole in our pockets and no one is stepping up to take it. I'd have bought that JLT cold air intake at twice the price if I could have it NOW, and not at the end of the year!

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Steeda Mustang
Steeda will be bringing to market a solution similar to the S550 - we are a few weeks out but have some development in the pipeline!

Best Regards,

TJ

infinitemberstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dark Horse - Blue Ember - MT
What is your objective of getting an AM spoiler? If it’s just eye candy - have you considered wrapping? The spoilers on the DH atleast are there for a reason. I would not muck around with the aero if you are tracking the car.

PHISPCL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MUSTANG GT 2024
Any idea if more spoiler options will be available soon? I’m not really a fan of anything that’s currently out there. Looking for something kind of like what rtr has for the ducktail that stretches further along the back.
RTR has great spoiler's selections.