• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

sold the 2022 Mach-E....

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mazda Miata
Today sold my 2022 Mach-E today, loan paid off in full from Ford Credit plus check for difference to use towards next deposit.

Loved the instant torque of the EV but could not get used to crossover style and sitting up higher. Since having my driver's license almost every car I owned have been Mustangs, so will be the 2024 Mustang next. Actual pricing will determine which model.

Really like the headlights, prefer the eco boost grille. Do not like the interior very much but maybe it will grow on me.

Dan
Sponsored

OppoLock

RWD Addict
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT, 2020 GT350
time to get back into a sub-4500lb vehicle let's gooo

Mastermind46

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Nissan Xterra, 2001 Chevy Silverado
That is awesome that things worked out for you to try something new and make money on it. I, too, hope the interior continues to grow on me. I really like everything other than how the screens protrude from the dash. Could use physical HVAC controls but the always on controls at the bottom of the touchscreen are the best compromise.
Sponsored