• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Should be very soon now!

S550jay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Gt, 3.55 gears, whipple supercharger
S650 Mustang Should be very soon now! IMG_9675

got a text from my dealer, decided to chat with ford and received this

it’s a vapor blue, performance pack, active exhaust, premium with blue brembo & ford co pilot tech!

will keep you guys posted as I hear more but should be soon!!
Sponsored

Madman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ecoboost
IMG_9675.png

it’s a vapor blue, performance pack, active exhaust, premium with blue brembo & ford co pilot tech!

So happy for you man! Just waiting on mine to be produced soon

Back2Gas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Probably will ship once the OKTB date is set

DTOWN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 MUSTANG
IMG_9675.png

Hey Jalen. When she started her message, she said " The car is in production, then she added that when the car is in production, it means that it's being manufactured at one of the facilities.

She seems here like she's trying express her own conclusion. I think you noticed that...and that's why you hit her with your other question about the completion of the car. I would try again another chat's member to confirm what she said. I think it's already built but no harm to double check :)

OP
OP
S550jay

S550jay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Back2Gas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Hey Jalen. When she started her message, she said " The car is in production, then she added that when the car is in production, it means that it's being manufactured at one of the facilities.

She seems here like she's trying express her own conclusion. I think you noticed that...and that's why you hit her with your other question about the completion of the car. I would try again another chat's member to confirm what she said. I think it's already built but no harm to double check :)
The tracker/status of the vehicle can say sometimes stay "in production" up until the car actually ships.

OP
OP
S550jay

S550jay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OP
OP
S550jay

S550jay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

yea it did seem a little confusing, that’s why I asked the follow up question. Guess it’s all really a waiting game but still pretty good news to me

DTOWN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 MUSTANG
yea it did seem a little confusing, that’s why I asked the follow up question. Guess it’s all really a waiting game but still pretty good news to me

Congrats. keep us updated. Mines "in production" as of 6/13. They'll drop ship it for me in Dearborn, Michigan. Looks like Michiganders will get it first. Why not, Flat Rock better takes care of the neighbors first :)

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Cant wait to see one delivered.

SciaticNervePain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
IMG_9675.png

Do you happen to know how many days it took from it going into trim line to being completed?

samson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 GT Convertible 401A, AVE, Brembos
Can't wait for the first "INCOMING!" thread

dfwford

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang GT Premium

I used to be the representative on the other side who would respond to customer/dealer emails for some of Ford's programs, and it's most likely boilerplate language she's instructed to use by management (not her "own conclusion").

But yeah, the reason you highlighted is the biggest flaw with boilerplate language. It doesn't account in nuances with customer inquiries.

OP
OP
S550jay

S550jay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Congrats. keep us updated. Mines "in production" as of 6/13. They'll drop ship it for me in Dearborn, Michigan. Looks like Michiganders will get it first. Why not, Flat Rock better takes care of the neighbors first :)
Will for sure keep everyone updated!
Sponsored