• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Should I be concerned?

Jhs650gt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
My Dark Horse was built 9/20. It was then shipped to East Brookfield Massachusetts where it still sits. The eta to the dealer was originally 10/15. This has now been delayed twice. It was supposed to arrive this week but this morning my dealer said it was delayed again until 11/28-12/9. He has no idea why and is reaching out to his rep. Is it possible the car was damaged and they are fixing it or is this normal for Ford to continue to delay?
Sponsored

marcekb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Premium, 2024 GT Premium ordered
My Dark Horse was built 9/20. It was then shipped to East Brookfield Massachusetts where it still sits. The eta to the dealer was originally 10/15. This has now been delayed twice. It was supposed to arrive this week but this morning my dealer said it was delayed again until 11/28-12/9. He has no idea why and is reaching out to his rep. Is it possible the car was damaged and they are fixing it or is this normal for Ford to continue to delay?
We've seen so many delays at various points that it could be anything. If it has to switch trains, it could be a long delay. If it's waiting for a truck, shouldn't be that long probably, but who knows. If it was damaged, they'd probably still finish the shipment to the dealer or schedule a new one if bad enough.

Hopefully, your dealer can find out.

Wouldn’t take it if it has more then 20 miles on the odo ..no reason for it to even have more then 5 miles
According to another thread here, many people get them with 7-15 miles on them and sometimes higher due to additional testing Ford does at the factory. Not too many higher than 20, but some.

OP
OP

Jhs650gt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
My biggest concern is that the car was damaged and repaired. It’s been waiting at the railyard waiting for a truck to New Hampshire. I’ve now seen other dark horses with similar build dates and they are already at the dealer. Obviously I’ll just keep waiting but weather now becomes a factor with those summer tires
Sponsored