• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Share your Fav S650 shot

Magic88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Thanks man. Don’t you just love washing this car?!! So satisfying and worth the effort!
Do you get weird looks from neighbors when you walk around and look at your car from different angles like me after you're done drying it off? I know I've got a problem 😂

JoesProGTO

Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Pro Street 74 GTO, 2024 Mustang GT Premium Coupe
Do you get weird looks from neighbors when you walk around and look at your car from different angles like me after you're done drying it off? I know I've got a problem 😂
LOL!! I definitely do that. I spend a good 15 minutes just looking and buffing after it’s dry. I’m sure the neighbors shake their heads at me. 😁 Yeah, there might be a therapist’s couch in my near future, 🤣. but this is a mental illness that I’m enjoying. 🥴 Keep on looking my friend!!!

Magic88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
LOL!! I definitely do that. I spend a good 15 minutes just looking and buffing after it’s dry. I’m sure the neighbors shake their heads at me. 😁 Yeah, there might be a therapist’s couch in my near future, 🤣. but this is a mental illness that I’m enjoying. 🥴 Keep on looking my friend!!!
Right there with you, can't go inside until I know there are no surprise water drops from the mirrors, door handles, etc. After it's back in the garage, another 4 to 15 walk arounds 🤣