• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

What's your favourite S650 photo so far?

62Telecaster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Ranger Edge
I was just joking. I don’t care what anyone calls it, but I haven’t really ever heard it used on a forum before.
Like I said...it was a cheesy Ford buzzword that was beaten into the ground a million times during pressers, design videos, etc. All the designers, PR people, execs, etc kept saying it and making a big deal as if it was actually a thing lol. It was hilariously stupid and their way of trying to make a big deal out of ditching the body color b-pillar like every other car lol.
Sponsored

DeluxeStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
I know, I know, I know...but it's like walking into Starbucks and ordering a "Venti Carmel Mochiato" lol. No man can speak that way without sounding like a total doof. It's a freaking window lol.

But you're likely right, however somebody needs to post the S650 rear glass "easter egg"...here we go again...showing the roofline silhouettes of all 7 generations. Gens 6 and 7 are too close to split hairs over, but I wanna say you're right and those outlines would prove it.
Again, I agree with you in some respects. But my personal stance is if someone is passionate about something enough to know the lingo, that's pretty cool even if I'm not passionate about it. I'm not gonna judge them and be like, what a nerd lol.
Look at sports for example. I couldn't care less. I don't know the name of a single NFL team aside from the cowboys, I think that's an NFL team right? That's only because my friend never stops talking about how laughably bad that team is. I don't know what a solid 70% of sport terms are even referring to. But I can appreciate the passion that fans have for it. I would never spend $200 on a basketball ticket, or $1,000 on a limited edition jersey. But if it brings others joy, who am I to judge.

BombZombie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby Super Snake
I was digging the S650 prior to this, but this photo sealed it for me 🤗 I love seeing top trim/performance cars being driven and used in less-than-ideal conditions. Being in Minnesota, I would absolutely slap some winter tires on a Dark Horse and rock it around town.

S650 Mustang What's your favourite S650 photo so far? IMG_20230102_201605_807

DeluxeStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
I was digging the S650 prior to this, but this photo sealed it for me 🤗 I love seeing top trim/performance cars being driven and used in less-than-ideal conditions. Being in Minnesota, I would absolutely slap some winter tires on a Dark Horse and rock it around town.

IMG_20230102_201605_807.jpg
Agreed, area 51, which let's face it, is basically what vapour blue is, looks bloody incredible when there's overcast. Pics do not do the color justice. Looks like they added a metallic blue flake, so this color should really pop in person.
Sponsored