• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Scheduling

Mr Lahey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick Roadmaster
It looks like some scheduling was supposed to happen today. It looked like they wanted to schedule builds for December into January.

Is that all done today, or spread out over the next few weeks? If I were to be scheduled today, when would I know? If I wasn't scheduled today, do I wait until next month?
Sponsored

JAM486HP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
It looks like some scheduling was supposed to happen today. It looked like they wanted to schedule builds for December into January.

Is that all done today, or spread out over the next few weeks? If I were to be scheduled today, when would I know? If I wasn't scheduled today, do I wait until next month?
I finally got scheduled today, after 6 months, for 1/15

They usually schedule the first 3 Thursdays o the month and take the last week off. They seem to send emails out early Thursday mornings, mine was 10am EST

Not everyone seems to get notified, you could contact your dealer of Ford to see if you got scheduled. I did that for a couple months and quit, it was always a let down.

steveo1960

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mustang
I finally got scheduled today, after 6 months, for 1/15

They usually schedule the first 3 Thursdays o the month and take the last week off. They seem to send emails out early Thursday mornings, mine was 10am EST

Not everyone seems to get notified, you could contact your dealer of Ford to see if you got scheduled. I did that for a couple months and quit, it was always a let down.
Looks like we are stable mates!
Mine was ordered 9/25/23
Confirmed 10/3/23
Scheduled week of 1/15/24.

OP
OP
Mr Lahey

Mr Lahey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick Roadmaster
I called my dealer. He said they think my order got "pulled" for scheduling last thursday. Not sure what that means. Nothing in email.

I had a bad experience with Mustang's competitor where I ordered something when the banks opened and never got the allocation. I just don't want a repeat of that here

JAM486HP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
I called my dealer. He said they think my order got "pulled" for scheduling last thursday. Not sure what that means. Nothing in email.

I had a bad experience with Mustang's competitor where I ordered something when the banks opened and never got the allocation. I just don't want a repeat of that here
Call or Chat with Ford, they will tell you your status

CrimeMaster_GO_GO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GLE 350
Looks like we are stable mates!
Mine was ordered 9/25/23
Confirmed 10/3/23
Scheduled week of 1/15/24.
I think I might have won the lottery as well. Confirmed 8/21, and got my email for the build scheduled in the week of 1/1. Looks like Ford found my NP roof on my DMG with PP. :rockon:

OP
OP
Mr Lahey

Mr Lahey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick Roadmaster
Call or Chat with Ford, they will tell you your status
They say it's still on process from the date i submitted the order.

What are the odds that a dealer would just sit on an order, hoping they could get a buyer to purchase a higher specced and priced stock order later on down the road?

JAM486HP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
They say it's still on process from the date i submitted the order.

What are the odds that a dealer would just sit on an order, hoping they could get a buyer to purchase a higher specced and priced stock order later on down the road?
Did you get a confirmation email from Ford back when you ordered?
Sounds like the dealer submitted your order, now if they did not have an allocation, that would cause a delay. You could ask the dealer if they had an allocation for your order. If they did then, then your order is good it is just a matter of waiting for Ford to schedule you.

Leo22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mustang GT Convertible
Talked to ford yesterday. Good news, they have my order but haven't scheduled it yet. Smh. Waiting since opening day in March.

dusman59

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 gt
I ordered Sept 7th. Received scheduled today for DEC 11th.
Loaded GT

OP
OP
Mr Lahey

Mr Lahey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick Roadmaster
Did you get a confirmation email from Ford back when you ordered?
Sounds like the dealer submitted your order, now if they did not have an allocation, that would cause a delay. You could ask the dealer if they had an allocation for your order. If they did then, then your order is good it is just a matter of waiting for Ford to schedule you.
I did get the confirmation email within about 20 minutes of leaving the dealer. I called today to inquire, as I was sure my build would've went through. No npp or performance pack.

The first dealer i tried had no interest in taking an order and instead tried to direct me to premium models they already in stock. Thats when i submitted my order to the dealer i am working with now.

I called today and was told he thought my order was "pulled" last Thursday whatever that means. Allocated, maybe? But then, he mentioned in passing that they have a GT premium on the showroom floor. That comment, coupled with the first dealer's reaction has me wondering now.

steveo1960

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mustang
Make sure YOUR email was submitted with the order. The first car I ordered the dealer was listed. I cancelled that order for various reasons. The second dealer I placed an order with had my email on the order form and I am receiving regular updates.
Just a thought!

JAM486HP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
I did get the confirmation email within about 20 minutes of leaving the dealer. I called today to inquire, as I was sure my build would've went through. No npp or performance pack.

The first dealer i tried had no interest in taking an order and instead tried to direct me to premium models they already in stock. Thats when i submitted my order to the dealer i am working with now.

I called today and was told he thought my order was "pulled" last Thursday whatever that means. Allocated, maybe? But then, he mentioned in passing that they have a GT premium on the showroom floor. That comment, coupled with the first dealer's reaction has me wondering now.
Probably just testing your patience so they possibly make a sale now.

Your order was placed, you just need the dealer to confirm to you that they had an allocation for your order when they placed it. If they did, then it is just a waiting game, with no NP or PP should schedule fairly quick.

When did you place your order? What are your specs?

OP
OP
Mr Lahey

Mr Lahey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick Roadmaster
Probably just testing your patience so they possibly make a sale now.

Your order was placed, you just need the dealer to confirm to you that they had an allocation for your order when they placed it. If they did, then it is just a waiting game, with no NP or PP should schedule fairly quick.

When did you place your order? What are your specs?
Ordered 9/27, received confimation email from Ford within minutes of leaving dealer. Received order form from dealer with sales code and order code. Those checked out when using Ford chat earlier today.

Build was base GT with Grabber Blue, Space Gray interior, MT, active exhaust, upgraded to 19" polished aluminum wheels.

JAM486HP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
Ordered 9/27, received confimation email from Ford within minutes of leaving dealer. Received order form from dealer with sales code and order code. Those checked out when using Ford chat earlier today.

Build was base GT with Grabber Blue, Space Gray interior, MT, active exhaust, upgraded to 19" polished aluminum wheels.
Nice spec!
That is a pretty recent order, it would have been very unusual to get scheduled this week. Seems like 30 days is the minimum I've seen on non constrained orders. If your dealer did have an allocation for you, it should schedule pretty quick. Of course if the strike hits Flat Rock plant, then that changes everything.

Either way this MY24 order is a test of patience and will take a little longer than normal. I knew that going in, I have NP and refused to remove it, so it took me a lot longer to get scheduled.
Sponsored