• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

S650 GT or C7/C8

steveo1960

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mustang
Like others I also test drove the C8 and my experience was much the same. It's a darn beautiful car and driving it felt like I was taking the high banked curve at Daytona. I also felt the cockpit was too claustrophobic. For reference I am 6'1" and 199 lbs. Visibility is pretty good though, unlike the recent Camaro which I also test drove. For me, I settled on the Mustang because compared to the other competitors it was the best overall. YMMV and best wishes!
Sponsored

Zig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
gt pp, Xt5 Sprt, c6 f55, 1500 z71, fatboy, sprtstr
Like others I also test drove the C8 and my experience was much the same. It's a darn beautiful car and driving it felt like I was taking the high banked curve at Daytona. I also felt the cockpit was too claustrophobic. For reference I am 6'1" and 199 lbs. Visibility is pretty good though, unlike the recent Camaro which I also test drove. For me, I settled on the Mustang because compared to the other competitors it was the best overall. YMMV and best wishes!
IMO: the c6 was the last to share the experience

JOEG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 C8 ,
I have both. Tough decision which to drive. My first Vett vs MY seventh GT premium with performance pkg. Vett 2LT model. I would never try to compare one to the other. Both vehicles are impressive in their own manner.
No issues with either vehicle. Both resting for the winter.
S650 Mustang S650 GT or  C7/C8 six
Sponsored