• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

S650 Coupe vs S650 Convertible

ThreePedalPlow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 Mustang GT Vert , 2024 Mustang GT Vert
I stumbled across this article in Motor Trend this morning. It's newer as it's only from 3 or 4 days ago and it's a compilation of every 2024 Mustang tested they have been able to get their hands on. Do these times mean the convertible is pretty much just as fast as the coupe? I thought convertibles were considerably slower but these times seem fast and about the same as the coupe. Maybe the coupe is trapping considerable higher. The other GT they tested was a manual so they didn't have times for an A10 coupe.

Mustang GT Convertible Perfomance Pack with A10 Auto:
0-60 mph: 3.9 seconds
1/4 mile: 12.2 sec @ 116.8 mph

2024 Ford Mustang 0-60 MPH and 1/4-Mile Times: Dark Horse, GT, and EcoBoost Tested (motortrend.com)
Sponsored

Zig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
gt pp, Xt5 Sprt, c6 f55, 1500 z71, fatboy, sprtstr
I stumbled across this article in Motor Trend this morning. It's newer as it's only from 3 or 4 days ago and it's a compilation of every 2024 Mustang tested they have been able to get their hands on. Do these times mean the convertible is pretty much just as fast as the coupe? I thought convertibles were considerably slower but these times seem fast and about the same as the coupe. Maybe the coupe is trapping considerable higher. The other GT they tested was a manual so they didn't have times for an A10 coupe.

Mustang GT Convertible Perfomance Pack with A10 Auto:
0-60 mph: 3.9 seconds
1/4 mile: 12.2 sec @ 116.8 mph

2024 Ford Mustang 0-60 MPH and 1/4-Mile Times: Dark Horse, GT, and EcoBoost Tested (motortrend.com)
🤫