• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

RTR dim light HELP

TOXIC_S650

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
Does anyone know why this could be happening where one side is dim and the other works fine? It could be anything due to the fact I just installed a splitter and once I put the bumper back on I have this issue.. Thanks in advice for any tips. @RTR Vehicles

S650 Mustang RTR dim light HELP 2EA5726C-E71F-4A8D-92CB-51A07F6FD549
Sponsored

RTR Vehicles

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang RTR
Does anyone know why this could be happening where one side is dim and the other works fine? It could be anything due to the fact I just installed a splitter and once I put the bumper back on I have this issue.. Thanks in advice for any tips. @RTR Vehicles

2EA5726C-E71F-4A8D-92CB-51A07F6FD549.jpeg
At first glance, it seems to be a connectivity issue. Please make sure all connections are secure. If the problem persists, please contact our Customer Service Team at [email protected]. Please include a brief summary of the issue you are having along with some images.