• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Rearview Mirror replaced by FullVUE™ Rear Camera Mirror System FVMR-1100

soonermike78

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 Lariat (for now)
I am researching a dashcam solution for my ordered GT. There are some versions that are integrated into the rearview mirror (swaps out the stock mirror for one with a camera). This provides a real clean look that I like, but am wondering if there is any downside to losing the stock mirror? Is there any other unique functionality in the stock mirror itself? https://www.brandmotion.com/product/fullvue-mirror-vision-system/
Sponsored

roadpilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Dark Horse, 21 F150 Platinum, 16 ATS4, 14 LTZ
Yes, the stock mirror is a b*tch to get adjusted so you get a decent picture out the rear window. If you enjoy that fight, you might be losing something. 😀

OP
OP
soonermike78

soonermike78

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 Lariat (for now)
Yes, the stock mirror is a b*tch to get adjusted so you get a decent picture out the rear window. If you enjoy that fight, you might be losing something. 😀
Yeah, I read about that, too. Can't be much worse than trying to see behind you in a '73 Mach 1 😁!