• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Ramp 59 (AKA The Abyss)

DTOWN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 MUSTANG
I have a theory about the delay. First, all of you rest assured that most of your produced cars are already parked where I can see them every morning and ready to go.

I think the current delay or the current slowness is very deliberate. I believe this current status will be extended or be shortened...based on consumer's reactions and consumer's reviews about the first batch. Ford cannot afford a bad marketing in their full new design, especially before they start exporting...and also they can't risk any shares soarness in the last quarter. So the more delivered cars with fewer issues and fewer bad reviews, the more rapid shipping and rapid deliveries will take place. Ford wants to play it safe and make sure they can control any sudden crisis.

But again, Ford keeps doing the same mistake....which is testing customer's patience and getting on their nerves....instead of adopting a strategy that calms people down. One of the examples on how to calm people down is to allow customers to schedule appointments to see their built cars at the lots.

rhstang

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Premium Mustang GT (50 Anniversary Package)
I am in the same boat. I got excited when mine switched to built on 8/16. But now I am back to discouraged!

IMG_3015.png
That looks like my car :)
S650 Mustang Ramp 59 (AKA The Abyss) Screenshot_20230823_225555_Chrome

rhstang

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Premium Mustang GT (50 Anniversary Package)
Mine was in Ramp 59 for about a month, now it moved back to "Ramp 51, Flat Rock. Awaiting Shipment"
Where do you see the ramp info is it on the window sticker somewhere?

leslie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
It is such a bad ass color combo :)
Glad I am not the only one stuck in the void!

Adeel3466

Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT NP/PP
Mine shipped 2am this morning! Dealer said train to Ohio then truck rest of the way to VA ETA is the 27th which I doubt but that would be crazy. Shipped by United Road

Butkus1951

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 F150, 2024 Mustang 9(soon)
Mine shipped 2am this morning! Dealer said train to Ohio then truck rest of the way to VA ETA is the 27th which I doubt but that would be crazy. Shipped by United Road
Did your tracker change?

Butkus1951

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 F150, 2024 Mustang 9(soon)
Where is ramp 59? Mine was at 59, then 51, now at 59,