• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Ramp 59 (AKA The Abyss)

ECOcrush

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Sport, 11 Pathfinder, 24 GT Prem Conv
My car's status went to "Built" over a week ago (I know it was built some time in July) and still hasn't shipped. I recently found out from the chat that it's at the infamous Ramp 59 like so many of cars. They're telling me it will ship between 8/27 ad 9/2 but I know that's just a bogus date range because they have no clue. I could ship next week but there's no reason to believe that it actually will. It's my understanding from this forum that very few (any?) cars that are being stored at Ramp 59 have shipped yet and cars coming off the line are getting out ahead of the ones stored at Ramp 59.

S650 Mustang Ramp 59 (AKA The Abyss) 1692792039470

I thought it would be great to have a thread where if your car is/was at Ramp 59 and you get notification that your car has shipped, you could post here so that the rest of us Ramp 59-ers can have some peace of mind that the cars are getting out.
Sponsored

Snakeman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 GT Vert, 2011 Shelby GT500 Vert, 2020 BMW X5
S650 Mustang Ramp 59 (AKA The Abyss) Screenshot_20230806-113113_Google~2

Mine went from Black hole 59 to New Boston Rail yard 12 miles away for a week and now on CSX rail heading south. Contrary to Astrophysics you can escape a black hole :question:

leslie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
I am in the same boat. I got excited when mine switched to built on 8/16. But now I am back to discouraged!

S650 Mustang Ramp 59 (AKA The Abyss) IMG_3015

Adeel3466

Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT NP/PP
My car's status went to "Built" over a week ago (I know it was built some time in July) and still hasn't shipped. I recently found out from the chat that it's at the infamous Ramp 59 like so many of cars. They're telling me it will ship between 8/27 ad 9/2 but I know that's just a bogus date range because they have no clue. I could ship next week but there's no reason to believe that it actually will. It's my understanding from this forum that very few (any?) cars that are being stored at Ramp 59 have shipped yet and cars coming off the line are getting out ahead of the ones stored at Ramp 59.

1692792039470.png

I thought it would be great to have a thread where if your car is/was at Ramp 59 and you get notification that your car has shipped, you could post here so that the rest of us Ramp 59-ers can have some peace of mind that the cars are getting out.
I am in the same boat. I got excited when mine switched to built on 8/16. But now I am back to discouraged!

IMG_3015.png
I thought I might be the only one makes me feels a little better I’m not I have been “built” since the the 17th

OP
OP
ECOcrush

ECOcrush

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
See, that's exactly why I thought this thread would be a good idea. :like:

I got sick of being discouraged all last week and figured when someone shares that their Ramp59 card shipped, then I'll have reason to be excited.

dr1zzle01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 Accord

1692792039470.png

I’ve been in ramp 59 since 7/27. My status went to built on 8/20 and today went back to order confirmed. From previous threads I’ve learned that it usually means it shipped. I did the ford chat thing and confirmed it shipped today and gave me an ETA of 9/3-9/9.

OP
OP
ECOcrush

ECOcrush

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I’ve been in ramp 59 since 7/27. My status went to built on 8/20 and today went back to order confirmed. From previous threads I’ve learned that it usually means it shipped. I did the ford chat thing and confirmed it shipped today and gave me an ETA of 9/3-9/9.
Alright, then! Thanks and congrats!

I guess that means cars are, in fact, getting out. I wish mine would get the hell out of there. I only live 20 minutes from Flat Rock and I'm going on a 2 week long trip next Friday. I was REALLY hoping to get it before leaving town... 😕

May still happen but I'm not going to hold me breath...

Lidsoff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Darkhorse #0627
I think it might be a huugggee backup of the Mod Center that is preventing that 'Built' and able to move forward. Could also be really difficult for quality control to change the standard they've been trying to mitigate. I've been in production for almost 20 days stuck at 'Produced' in the build line. Wish we could just be told what was going on.

Butkus1951

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 F150, 2024 Mustang 9(soon)
Every thing I think I’ve seen shipped have been convertibl? I think the v8 are going next, then the eco’s. Just a Suspicion and they’re getting mixed in. If they build trucks like I used to, they put them into the shipping system and truckers pick the most profitable loads going to places truckers want to go. So many loads, it’s a truckers paradise. Again just a speculation, right now, nothing makes sense, lol

dfwford

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang GT Premium
Every thing I think I’ve seen shipped have been convertibl? I think the v8 are going next, then the eco’s. Just a Suspicion and they’re getting mixed in. If they build trucks like I used to, they put them into the shipping system and truckers pick the most profitable loads going to places truckers want to go. So many loads, it’s a truckers paradise. Again just a speculation, right now, nothing makes sense, lol
Coupes are also being shipped (mine included).

Last edited:

Aramis76

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
I'm a member of Club 59 since 7/27

Even though some have been stuck there longer, I have to admit I'm slowly getting annoyed/angry....
Sponsored