• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Produced! Delivery Aug. 1-7 will it sit or ship?

Will it Sit or Ship?

• Total voters

dfwford

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang GT Premium
Lets remember these cars are still "in production" which means they have not been deemed complete or ready to ship.

My buddy ordered a Maverick, and followed forums where they found lots with thousands of built Mavericks waiting to be shipped. I believe they were all waiting for chips, which also happened to Tesla last year.

I would image that an official switch to "produced" in the order tracker would signal that these Mustangs are actually fully built and ready to ship. If we are "in production" we can assume they're not ready.

The fun begins when we get the first order to show "produced" or "shipped" because that will be an official status change and not just us hoping.
I've seen plenty of anecdotal reports of the tracker still showing in-production even after folks have picked up their cars from the dealer.

That tracker is very buggy and prone to human error (meaning if they're not actively updating it, the status is as good as garbage).
Sponsored

Last edited:

Thereallotddenning

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
I've seen plenty of anecdotal reports of the tracker still showing in-production even after folks have picked up their cars from the dealer.

That tracker is very buggy and prone to human error (meaning if they're not actively updating it, the status is as good as garbage).
the tracker doesn’t even work in Canada so that is the last place I would put my faith for any info lol.

KWC_GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
I don’t think the Customer Service people know what “Oktb” means. They talk right over it every time one you ask. Lol

davanz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ram 1500, 2019 Ram 1500, 2019 Z06 Corvette,
Snakeman, when did you first order the car? I would like to know what is the total expected time from order to delivery.

longjonsilver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ram 1500 Laramie, 2022 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Does this mean I will actually see my Mustang at the dealership in the next few weeks? Chat said it has been accepted by a carrier!

S650 Mustang Produced! Delivery Aug. 1-7 will it sit or ship? Screenshot 2023-07-28 091258

Adeel3466

Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT NP/PP
Does this mean I will actually see my Mustang at the dealership in the next few weeks? Chat said it has been accepted by a carrier!

Screenshot 2023-07-28 091258.jpg
Sadly not mine has been received for about 2 weeks and ETA has changed twice since

Adeel3466

Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT NP/PP
Does your tracker still show in production as well?
Yup I think as soon as anyone’s tracker updates to built this forum will explode lol

OP
OP
Snakeman

Snakeman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 GT Vert, 2011 Shelby GT500 Vert, 2020 BMW X5
Snakeman, when did you first order the car? I would like to know what is the total expected time from order to delivery.
Odered May 12 Ford immediately email confirmed.
May 25 Ford emailed VIN and July31 production week.
Production date moved several times ending w week of July 21.

fschael

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Did y'all get your module already populated? Mine populated last Monday and blend date was last 21st. It hasn't gone to built on the tracker but at least it went already through final assembly line. I guess we all waiting to reach the OKTB stage.

dr1zzle01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 Accord
S650 Mustang Produced! Delivery Aug. 1-7 will it sit or ship? IMG_6706

Ordered March 28th, went into production July 11th. Also still have “in production” status. I have the same estimated date of next week! I’m hyped up, but not expecting it next week.

OP
OP
Snakeman

Snakeman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 GT Vert, 2011 Shelby GT500 Vert, 2020 BMW X5
IMG_6706.jpeg

Ordered March 28th, went into production July 11th. Also still have “in production” status. I have the same estimated date of next week! I’m hyped up, but not expecting it next week.
Does your window sticker show Ramp 59 now? Not sure if it would