• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Produced! Delivery Aug. 1-7 will it sit or ship?

Will it Sit or Ship?

• Total voters

Snakeman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 GT Vert, 2011 Shelby GT500 Vert, 2020 BMW X5
Ford Chat today July 27
S650 Mustang Produced! Delivery Aug. 1-7 will it sit or ship? Screenshot_20230727-110331_Chrome
Sponsored

Ken Wilson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport/ 2016 Subaru WRX STI
I got the same ETA range. Mines been changed 4 times in the last 2 weeks. I definitely wouldn’t get hopes up. But when you’re one of the first ones in your town with it and you drive it off the lot it’ll be all worth it when that time does come!

OP
OP
Snakeman

Snakeman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 GT Vert, 2011 Shelby GT500 Vert, 2020 BMW X5
Ironically got the Ford email from hell yesterday July 26 :crazy:
S650 Mustang Produced! Delivery Aug. 1-7 will it sit or ship? Screenshot_20230727-113230_Gmail

Last edited:

RJV15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Honda Civic Si
If your car is "in production" and has an ETA just ignore it. I think at this point, whenever we start seeing "produced" or "shipped" then we can take the ETA serious.

INSANEMUSTANG9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 mustang gt
My dealer told me my car has been built since June 27th and has an ETA Aug 1-7 like everyone else. They said they are holding them to release them all at the same time. Just what the dealer told me.

Rojanhan8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 mustang
My dealer told me my car has been built since June 27th and has an ETA Aug 1-7 like everyone else. They said they are holding them to release them all at the same time. Just what the dealer told me.
Did they tell you why?

Jrws1014

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Ecoboost Premium Convertible
I can’t imagine there are enough transit carriers to handle such a huge ask. They need to start getting out what can get it lol

10basscat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Mine is also produced and chat also told me my current ETA to dealer (Alabama) is 1-7 August. It has not been released from the plant for shipment…looks like we are all getting the exact same info/estimates. Nobody knows what the hangup is but we’ve got to be getting close.

Adeel3466

Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT NP/PP
And people were laughing when I said the OKTB wasn't happening this month lol
To be fair oktb still could have been reached and they holding for a different reason

RJV15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Honda Civic Si
Lets remember these cars are still "in production" which means they have not been deemed complete or ready to ship.

My buddy ordered a Maverick, and followed forums where they found lots with thousands of built Mavericks waiting to be shipped. I believe they were all waiting for chips, which also happened to Tesla last year.

I would image that an official switch to "produced" in the order tracker would signal that these Mustangs are actually fully built and ready to ship. If we are "in production" we can assume they're not ready.

The fun begins when we get the first order to show "produced" or "shipped" because that will be an official status change and not just us hoping.