• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Performance Rear Wing Question

Bob M.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
Just cruising dealer websites and came across a GT with PP and Nite Pony Pkg. Surprise, surprise the Performance Rear Wing spoiler is BODY COLOR. Now I am really confused. Have a look, https://fraserford.ca/view/new-2024-ford-mustang-894472/ How will you know what to expect when your vehicle arrives and not be surprised! From researching this topic, all indications are with the PP and Nite Pony you should be getting a BLACK Performance Rear Wing. Until I can get some positive Feedback and proof in writing this point is holding me back from placing my order.

S650 Mustang Performance Rear Wing Question Black Spoiler
Sponsored

Zig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
gt pp, Xt5 Sprt, c6 f55, 1500 z71, fatboy, sprtstr
It looks like the build site (us version) shows night pony package includes the deck lid spoiler painted black but the performance pack adds the performance raised rear wing painted body color (fastback only).

jexsk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5
The performance wing should also be painted black if you get NP regardless of PP. Not sure why this one is body color, maybe an option not listed on build and price?

Zig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
While it seems the ‘night pony’ package is a color/shadow/black option of selected elements (badges, roof, rims, spoiler) the build site does not seem to indicate the color override of the performance pack body color raised rear wing. An asterisk and or mention similar to what they did with the wheels should suffice.

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS
While it seems the ‘night pony’ package is a color/shadow/black option of selected elements (badges, roof, rims, spoiler) the build site does not seem to indicate the color override of the performance pack body color raised rear wing. An asterisk and or mention similar to what they did with the wheels should suffice.
Yes it does. You need to click the “I”.

S650 Mustang Performance Rear Wing Question IMG_3717

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS
Just cruising dealer websites and came across a GT with PP and Nite Pony Pkg. Surprise, surprise the Performance Rear Wing spoiler is BODY COLOR. Now I am really confused. Have a look, https://fraserford.ca/view/new-2024-ford-mustang-894472/ How will you know what to expect when your vehicle arrives and not be surprised! From researching this topic, all indications are with the PP and Nite Pony you should be getting a BLACK Performance Rear Wing. Until I can get some positive Feedback and proof in writing this point is holding me back from placing my order.

Black Spoiler.jpg
Bob, this is a Canada car so that might be the reason. Interestingly enough the Night Pony description on the Canada B&P site is the same as the US site but the image still shows a body color wing.

https://shop.ford.ca/configure/must...4|1|1.|401A.P8C..PK1...60G.COU.67J.GT.YZTAC.]

Zig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

sdsteele2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Mustang GT
I almost wonder if this is the up-and-over (ie the border) version of mismatched recaros.
I can almost/sorta forgive the mismatched seats. The hey are wrapped from the manufacturer and not usually unwrapped till arrival at the dealer. The wing is sorta just right there with its ass all waving in the wind. 🤦‍♂️
Sponsored