• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

2024 GT Updates Question

SoggyBottomBoy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Hey everyone, just curious if anyone might have some answers.

Placed my order for a 24 GT with a nearby dealer over a month ago, still haven't received any update or a build date or anything. This is a very different experience than what I've read most people having. Seems everyone else knows their build dates.

Any ideas? Dealer has no clue and says they have no part in it, which i imagine is true.

Currently don't have a vehicle after mine being totaled and ordering this, so largely curious.
Sponsored

NS90

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GFY

Placed my order for a 24 GT with a nearby dealer over a month ago, still haven't received any update or a build date or anything. This is a very different experience than what I've read most people having. Seems everyone else knows their build dates.

Any ideas? Dealer has no clue and says they have no part in it, which i imagine is true.

Currently don't have a vehicle after mine being totaled and ordering this, so largely curious.
Everyone on the forum here is super helpful and informative. If you tell us exactly what spec you ordered we can help you understand if there's constraints.

For example if I wanted a dark horse there's a certain way to spec it in order to get scheduled. If I want handling pack, good luck, maybe next year.

OP
OP

SoggyBottomBoy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Everyone on the forum here is super helpful and informative. If you tell us exactly what spec you ordered we can help you understand if there's constraints.

For example if I wanted a dark horse there's a certain way to spec it in order to get scheduled. If I want handling pack, good luck, maybe next year.
Just a white, manual GT with nite pony

NS90

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GFY
Here is the latest constraints; Nite Pony is one of those items that are severely constrained, so much in fact, you might not get scheduled for quite some time. I'd suggest switching to the bronze package if you got the perf package because it looks beautiful on white... if not just remove it entirely.

S650 Mustang 2024 GT Updates Question constraints

OP
OP

SoggyBottomBoy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Here is the latest constraints; Nite Pony is one of those items that are severely constrained, so much in fact, you might not get scheduled for quite some time. I'd suggest switching to the bronze package if you got the perf package because it looks beautiful on white... if not just remove it entirely.

constraints.png
Didn't get the performance, also hate the bronze. Nite pony kind of a requirement for me sadly

BrianJ77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT, 1965 F100, 2010 F150
Did you get your build sheet with the sales code and order code from the dealer? That ensures it's been put in the order banks. I made a thread some time ago after I figured out why my car wasn't getting selected for production even though I ordered the day the order banks opened. I changed my order from a small town dealer to a high volume dealer. No build date yet, but my salesman is going to call his Ford rep Monday and see about getting it previewed. That should move me up in line.

Here's the thread I made about allocations and why I kept getting passed over:

https://www.mustang7g.com/forums/threads/no-build-date-yet-i-found-out-why.157253/

Hopefully that will answer some questions.

missenow2011

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ruby Red Mustang GT premium convertible

I ordered mine on 6/24 and received a confirmation email that day. I received the "build date" and vin number email on 7/13. My build date is 9/25/23. I ordered a Rapid Red GT Premium Convertible 401A package with the night pony package. 10 speed automatic.

roket

Threads
Reaction score
Website
roket333.github.io
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang Dark Horse
Didn't get the performance, also hate the bronze. Nite pony kind of a requirement for me sadly
if you're interested in nite pony but not waiting, you can have your mirror caps and roof wrapped gloss black and replace the grill and fender badges, here are the part numbers for those.
Grill pony: PR3Z-8A224-B
5.0 Side Badges: PR3Z-16228-C

lionblood981

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium VB, PP AV 6MT

same boat as you, ordered may 31 and did some updates june 28. Nothing yet. Order is now a 24 GT premium 401A, active exhaust, and brembo package. Not a damn thing and I’m frustrated seeing others witH NP and PP getting VINs before me when they ordered later

ProdiGee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep wrangler, Ford F150
I ordered a Grabber Blue GT, manual, 301a and NP back in the middle of June. Just recently I got an email from ford saying my build date was 18 September, after talking to Ford performance chat, my build date got moved to 11 September. It takes some time but it seems things are moving along. Did you get the order confirmation email? I’ve included the email I got from Ford when I got my VIN and build date.

S650 Mustang 2024 GT Updates Question IMG_2083

OP
OP

SoggyBottomBoy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
I ordered a Grabber Blue GT, manual, 301a and NP back in the middle of June. Just recently I got an email from ford saying my build date was 18 September, after talking to Ford performance chat, my build date got moved to 11 September. It takes some time but it seems things are moving along. Did you get the order confirmation email? I’ve included the email I got from Ford when I got my VIN and build date.

IMG_2083.jpeg
sadly no vin or scheduled yet, only the order confirmed email. Also ordered in the middle of june. sadge
S650 Mustang 2024 GT Updates Question 1689964255610

ProdiGee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep wrangler, Ford F150
sadly no vin or scheduled yet, only the order confirmed email. Also ordered in the middle of june. sadge
1689964255610.png
ah ok, hopefully you’ll get your VIN and build date soon. It definitely seems like things are moving along in production. Just be on the look out for that next email, you can try the Ford performance chat to get an update.

OP
OP

SoggyBottomBoy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
ah ok, hopefully you’ll get your VIN and build date soon. It definitely seems like things are moving along in production. Just be on the look out for that next email, you can try the Ford performance chat to get an update.
heard from a pretty reliable source (works for ford) that mustang production has been halted until september. Wish they'd up their communication game.
Sponsored