• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Performance Pack Torsen

jimbo67

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Dark Matter, PP, NPP
Is it normal if it makes noise on uneven roads? Aka a speed bump not driven over perfectly straight. Also my driveway is parallel to the road but different level. Other than that it's quiet. Just curious
Sponsored

JAL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
I'll try to pay attention next time I drive it. I had a LSD in my last mustang. Getting used to the Torsen, loving it, but I didn't notice a sound. What kind of noise should I be listening for?

OP
OP
jimbo67

jimbo67

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Dark Matter, PP, NPP
I'll try to pay attention next time I drive it. I had a LSD in my last mustang. Getting used to the Torsen, loving it, but I didn't notice a sound. What kind of noise should I be listening for?
Slight moaning sound only when the wheels are not both on the same surface. Other than that it's fine?

RLE55

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 FX4, 2024 Mustang GT Vert PP NP
The T2R I had did moan a bit, but normal.

OP
OP
jimbo67

jimbo67

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Dark Matter, PP, NPP
The T2R I had did moan a bit, but normal.
Yeah it's new to me. I get it, reminds me of my f150 in 4wd while turning on the pavement. Not that aggressive though. Only hear it when I pull in and out of my driveway which is parallel to the street but not level. Thanks for the response.

Dave2013M3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang GT Base PP1
Torsens don't like uneven pavement and can make some noise.

Stealth19

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 GT
Slight moaning sound only when the wheels are not both on the same surface. Other than that it's fine?
The only moaning noise I've experienced is; When I start the car in track mode, and When I race someone off the light. But the noise is always coming from the hole in the passenger seat.
Sponsored