• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Passive Entry Passive Start Warning?

JAM486HP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
Took her for a ride tonight, Key FOB started up no problems, ran like a beast, came home, into the garage, locked with the FOB, All Good.

20 minutes later get this Ford Pass app message "Passive Entry Passive Start Warning? Reads, problem with the starting security system,(WTF is that?) says the vehicle will not start" So.. Sitting in the house, hit Remote start, heard the beast fire up just fine. My guess is a App glitch, car is fine.

Anyone else experience this message?... Note: I avoid dealer service centers like the plague
S650 Mustang Passive Entry Passive Start Warning? Ford a
Sponsored

Zig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
gt pp, Xt5 Sprt, c6 f55, 1500 z71, fatboy, sprtstr
Took her for a ride tonight, Key FOB started up no problems, ran like a beast, came home, into the garage, locked with the FOB, All Good.

20 minutes later get this Ford Pass app message "Passive Entry Passive Start Warning? Reads, problem with the starting security system,(WTF is that?) says the vehicle will not start" So.. Sitting in the house, hit Remote start, heard the beast fire up just fine. My guess is a App glitch, car is fine.

Anyone else experience this message?... Note: I avoid dealer service centers like the plague
Ford app.jpg
Remote start with fob or app?

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang

Ford app.jpg
Hi there! If you are still experiencing this concern, please send over a DM with your VIN and Ford dealer info, and I can look into this on my end.
Sponsored