• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Owers manual

SSuperDave

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Grabber Blue, 2007 Mustang
I printed the manual off before him had it available. My biggest issue with the car is the center screen, I'd swap it for some switches any day. But with the manual through the screen how to use the screen and use the manual at the same time? I still don't like the center screen, other than that not a single thing I'd change on the car
Sponsored

timd38

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550 GT/CS, C6 Corvette, 1997 GT Convertable
They don't give you a manual. but they give you the holder for it in the sealed package in the glove box!

Dena

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Mustang GT, 24 Red Dark horse premium Manual
Once I am sure they are done revising the manual, I will probably print a copy or two. Between by Epson ink spitter and Mac, I can print two pages per side and print on both sides. That should cut it down to 138 sheets of paper which while still bulky, it's not as bad. For now I use the copy on the computer but maybe I should try putting a copy on my phone.

roadpilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Dark Horse, 21 F150 Platinum, 16 ATS4, 14 LTZ
They don't give you a manual. but they give you the holder for it in the sealed package in the glove box!
That's for your registration and proof of insurance, plus other smaller things. If they provided you with a printed manual it would not fit in that little binder.

timd38

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
That's for your registration and proof of insurance, plus other smaller things. If they provided you with a printed manual it would not fit in that little binder.
My Helms owners manual fit perfect in it. Have you tried it? Also Ford calls it an owners manual cover in their parts lookup.
S650 Mustang Owers manual 1710777100637-4c

Last edited:

roadpilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My Helms owners manual fit perfect in it. Have you tried it? Also Ford calls it an owners manual cover in their parts lookup.
1710777100637-4c.jpg
That's not what came with my DH. That is much larger, like what came with my 2021 F150.

timd38

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
That is what came with mine. I have to go look at my F150 to see what it came with, not sure haven't looked at since I changed the cabin filter.

SSuperDave

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Grabber Blue, 2007 Mustang
I got the same black (empty!) folder as well.

OP
OP
Gr8ful

Gr8ful

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Santa Cruz, V-Strom 650
Pretty chezzee

roket

Threads
Reaction score
Website
roket333.github.io
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang Dark Horse
Only providing a digital manual is an interesting choice. It’s a neat idea and I’m sure it didn’t cost much to implement.

My only problem: it’s 2am, battery is dead, no cell service, no infotainment system, how do I hook up those jumper cables again? or how do I use this stupid fix-a-flat tire kit? Hang on let me check the manual… well shit!🤬🤬

Come on Ford, just print the stupid manual. 🙄
it also allows Ford to update any typos or issues with the manual, or add entries they think it needs. also, i totally understand what you mean and agree that there should be a physical manual, but if someone forgets how to hook up jumper cables when one side is under a red cover and the other side is a metal post connected to a thick black wire, or cannot follow the very stupid-proof instructions on the tire kit, that person should not be driving. IMO, everyone with a driver's license should know:
1. how and where to put in the correct fuel
2. how to check the oil level
3. how to jump start the vehicle correctly
4. oil light = pull over and stop NOW
5. how to use the included sealant/air compressor kit
6. dont touch the traction control button unless you know what youre doing

OP
OP
Gr8ful

Gr8ful

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You are kidding, right. Most only know how to start the car and plug in their phone. Americans treat vehicle just like appliances. A thing to get them to Starbucks.:wink:

roadpilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
All I can say is: It's absolutely HILARIOUS to read about people demanding this and demanding that, then in the next breath, complaining about the price of the vehicle. Gimme AWD, gimme better steering feedback, make it 20% lighter, make it 200 more HP and 150 more torque, give me a printed owner's manual, but ... make it cost $20K less than last year. :crackup:

OP
OP
Gr8ful

Gr8ful

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'm looking at a a used 2023, and for the same equipment as a 2024, it's $5k less on the window sticker. And it has an owners manual. I not complaining, just stating the facts.

NH_woodser

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EcoBoost Premium Convertible
I ordered my owner's manual from Helm 8 days ago, and their website indicated it was in stock. It still hasn't shipped. Customer service says it isn't backordered but will ask the warehouse if it really is in stock, and when it will ship.
Sponsored