• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Ordered my gt

Alexk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1972 f100
I ordered my gt 401a carmine red pp mag ave 6mt red brembos in iconic silver with matte/red hood stripes and dark tarnish machined wheels on 04/13/24 im wondering if it will still get built before winter dealer said august but im skeptical
S650 Mustang Ordered my gt IMG_3525
Sponsored

The Ghost

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang GT Premium Fastback
Carmine Red FTW! Congrats. You’re gonna love it.

GO FSTER

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 GT Convertible
You will have it for sure by August. They will start making 25s in July/August. If they took an order for a 24 there is still room in the order bank before they switch over.

samson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 GT Convertible 401A, AVE, Brembos
That looks hawt!

OP
OP

Alexk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1972 f100
You will have it for sure by August. They will start making 25s in July/August. If they took an order for a 24 there is still room in the order bank before they switch over.
Well thats good news reading other threads about 6 month wait for a vin and possible roll over to next MY had me worried I do not have a Vin as of yet and ford Canada doesn't send out emails about our order like the US gets

CadillacJack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Tesla Model S Ludicrious Performance
Alexk - where did you buy from? A few of us on here in the GTA have ordered from Markville Ford at good discount, but no VINs for the last six weeks. I ordered March 28 and still no VIN, and am seriously looking around for other options, but manual convertibles are not overly abundant.

I would not be optimistic that an order now will be delivered before August with all the shutdowns, etc. happening. I'm certainly not confident that I'll get mine by that time.

OP
OP

Alexk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1972 f100
Alexk - where did you buy from? A few of us on here in the GTA have ordered from Markville Ford at good discount, but no VINs for the last six weeks. I ordered March 28 and still no VIN, and am seriously looking around for other options, but manual convertibles are not overly abundant.

I would not be optimistic that an order now will be delivered before August with all the shutdowns, etc. happening. I'm certainly not confident that I'll get mine by that time.
I ordered form my dealer here in Niagara I got a considerable discount I have 3 dealers within 15 minutes of each other so they wanted my business and got it with the under msrp price they found a similar build in the gta but the dealer wouldn’t trade them the car

GO FSTER

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 GT Convertible
Well thats good news reading other threads about 6 month wait for a vin and possible roll over to next MY had me worried I do not have a Vin as of yet and ford Canada doesn't send out emails about our order like the US gets
I ordered my Dec 12, salesperson found out Jan 24 the built was Feb 12, arrived in North Vancouver at the dealer March 12. That would have included Christmas shutdown. Not sure if they ship via truck or train. I got the train car number for it from my sales person and was able to track it. Even got a picture of the train car it was in going through Revelstock BC on the way here from a webcam.

Last edited:
OP
OP

Alexk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1972 f100
I ordered my Dec 12, salesperson found out Jan 24 the built was Feb 12, arrived in North Vancouver at the dealer March 12. That would have included Christmas shutdown. Not sure if they ship via truck or train. I got the train car number for it from my sales person and was able to track it. Even got a picture of the train car it was in going through Revelstock BC on the way here from a webcam.
I am located about 5-6 hour drive from flatrock the window sticker on other mustangs at my dealer say convoy so im assuming my car will be shipped by truck

Wiley Marmot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Prem
Congratulations! It will be awesome! Keep us posted! :thumbsup:
Sponsored