• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Official VAPOR BLUE Mustang S650 Thread

StangGang93

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Lincoln MKZ Black Label
I got some front seat kick mats to keep my kids from cuffing up my chairbacks from their shoes and dirty feet. Have some young'ins, they'll be fun they say...
1688185026598.png
šŸ˜‚ Thatā€™s clutch, no kids for me yet. Iā€™m only planning to have a girl and a boy. By the time their feet is big enough to scuff up my seats Iā€™ll have a secondary paid off ā€œDad vehicleā€ to give them some extra space in.
Sponsored

DevilDog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT on order
When I saw the pictures of the 2024 Mustang in Vapor Blue, it really grabbed my attention. My last 3 Corvettes have all been white, so I decided to go with something a little different.

Jivor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Mustang GT
I've always wanted a smokey blue metallic, my previous and current cars were some form of silver or gray. I was considering midnight race blue for my old 'Vette, because the online builder resembled Vapor Blue, in person it was a super dark blue, so I passed. VB really looks sharp, hopefully once folks start getting theirs I can see the color in person.

Jrws1014

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Ecoboost Premium Convertible
I got some front seat kick mats to keep my kids from cuffing up my chairbacks from their shoes and dirty feet. Have some young'ins, they'll be fun they say...
1688185026598.png
My wife tried to use the kids to have my NOT get my 2019 mustang. She said car seats wouldnā€™t fitā€¦..I took them into the dealership and put the in the showroom model just to show her it wasnā€™t a big deal lol

JohnP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Convertible
Someone thinks this convertible doesn't look good in Vapor Blue? Are you kidding me? I saw this video and I ordered the exact spec. I'm not 18 and looking for a race car, which most buyers will never even take onto a track. I'm a grown man who is going to enjoy the h-ll out of driving this on a daily basis. Now I just need Ford to start delivering these puppies.

unfairslide

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
Someone thinks this convertible doesn't look good in Vapor Blue? Are you kidding me? I saw this video and I ordered the exact spec. I'm not 18 and looking for a race car, which most buyers will never even take onto a track. I'm a grown man who is going to enjoy the h-ll out of driving this on a daily basis. Now I just need Ford to start delivering these puppies.

Although we don't agree on roof options, we can agree Vapor Blue looks sick! I'm 28 and think it's the perfect blend of not super flashy but also stands out from the white-grey-black bores of every car on the road. It's stealthy and clean at the same time.

Hope we'll be driving em in the next few weeks, enjoy the hell outta yours šŸ‘

Interstellar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C6 Z06
Although we don't agree on roof options, we can agree Vapor Blue looks sick! I'm 28 and think it's the perfect blend of not super flashy but also stands out from the white-grey-black bores of every car on the road. It's stealthy and clean at the same time.

Hope we'll be driving em in the next few weeks, enjoy the hell outta yours šŸ‘
Couldnā€™t have said it better myself. Looking forward to seeing the RTR on Saturday here in Dallas šŸ˜

unfairslide

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium

Back2Gas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Love how different it can look in the sun vs dusk. Honestly think it has more variation than blue ember lol
Yeah, I really like how different the color looks depending on the lightning. If I wasn't hooked on the Oxford White/Nite Pony combo I'd definitely get Vapor Blue.

unfairslide

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
Yeah, I really like how different the color looks depending on the lightning. If I wasn't hooked on the Oxford White/Nite Pony combo I'd definitely get Vapor Blue.
That would be my second choice for sure.