• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Official VAPOR BLUE Mustang S650 Thread

erocker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Mustang GT Premium, '09 Lexus IS250 AWD
I changed my order yesterday to Matt Black / Red Accent.
It sucks that the web site does not show what the car will look like.
I ordered black interior, but may have gone with grey if I could see it.
You've probably seen the grey. It's very light, almost white-ish.
Sponsored

Interstellar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C6 Z06
Night Pony on the Vapor Blue Mach E would look superb next to the V8 in the driveway. #His&Hers 🤔
Just when I thought I was regretting my color choice, BAM you post this. Looks so incredible in direct lighting conditions. I don't know why all the stock images are of the paint in low light conditions. Can't wait to see mine in person:crackup:

mcky2011

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mach 1 Premium 21 F150 XLT 3.5
Just when I thought I was regretting my color choice, BAM you post this. Looks so incredible in direct lighting conditions. I don't know why all the stock images are of the paint in low light conditions. Can't wait to see mine in person:crackup:
It seems like they are trying to make it appear to have more depth with the darker lighting.
My lady digs the color, which is odd, she prefers dark blues and grays.

rhstang

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Premium Mustang GT (50 Anniversary Package)
Ford Builder has been Updated with new images. Actually showing the correct wheels with the Nite package as well as the black painted spoiler :-)

S650 Mustang Official VAPOR BLUE Mustang S650 Thread vehicle
S650 Mustang Official VAPOR BLUE Mustang S650 Thread vehicle2
S650 Mustang Official VAPOR BLUE Mustang S650 Thread vehicle4

lastsun

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Badlands
Ford Builder has been Updated with new images. Actually showing the correct wheels with the Nite package as well as the black painted spoiler :-)

This is my build as well! How do you like the red calipers on vapor blue? I was worried it would clash but I like it a lot now

rhstang

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Premium Mustang GT (50 Anniversary Package)
This is my build as well! How do you like the red calipers on vapor blue? I was worried it would clash but I like it a lot now
Absolutely love them I was fortunate enough to see them in person as well when I went to the RTR spec 2 reveal. It was a vapor balloon Mustang with red calipers

Jivor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Mustang GT
I like a clean look with black wheels so...

S650 Mustang Official VAPOR BLUE Mustang S650 Thread mustang16

S650 Mustang Official VAPOR BLUE Mustang S650 Thread mustang15

Jivor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Mustang GT
What color interior did you go with ?
Space Gray since a I prefer a lighter color and less leg burn in the Florida sun; but I would have preferred Emberglo because it looks better and doesn't show stains nearly as much, unfortunately it is not available for 401A (baffling as to why). Carmine Red was a consideration, but it clashes too much with Vapor Blue.

Last edited:

StangGang93

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Lincoln MKZ Black Label
Space Gray since a I prefer a lighter color and less leg burn in the Florida sun; but I would have preferred Emberglo because it looks better and doesn't show stains nearly as much, unfortunately it is not available for 401A (baffling as to why). Carmine Red was a consideration, but it clashes too much with Vapor Blue.
I considered Emberglo as well but once I noticed it wasn’t available on a GT Premium I opted for space grey to help combat this Texas heat. I’m going to get my seats ceramic coated to prevent staining!

Jivor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Mustang GT
I considered Emberglo as well but once I noticed it wasn’t available on a GT Premium I opted for space grey to help combat this Texas heat. I’m going to get my seats ceramic coated to prevent staining!
I got some front seat kick mats to keep my kids from cuffing up my chairbacks from their shoes and dirty feet. Have some young'ins, they'll be fun they say...
S650 Mustang Official VAPOR BLUE Mustang S650 Thread 1688185026598
Sponsored