• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

DeluxeStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
he says “more mustang news to share” sounds like it’s separate news from the 7th gen. But I’m sure they’ll give us a teaser.
Idk man, I hope not. Stangmode is at this mustang event now. While he's clearly not the most reliable source, he does have actual connections within the company, and actually speaks with ford representatives before coming to this event. So he does have a little bit of credibility. He's staying that ford told him the news tonight would pertain to the s650 and '23 model year mustangs. So we have that from him, and this Twitter message from Mike mentioning the s650. If they don't do something, I'll be blown away. I'm not expecting a full reveal, but I could see them showing something like a brief video where if you paused it just right, you can see the mustang in a design studio, or where design sketches get flashed in the screen or something.
Sponsored

9secondko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 cobra
Idk man, I hope not. Stangmode is at this mustang event now. While he's clearly not the most reliable source, he does have actual connections within the company, and actually speaks with ford representatives before coming to this event. So he does have a little bit of credibility. He's staying that ford told him the news tonight would pertain to the s650 and '23 model year mustangs. So we have that from him, and this Twitter message from Mike mentioning the s650. If they don't do something, I'll be blown away. I'm not expecting a full reveal, but I could see them showing something like a brief video where if you paused it just right, you can see the mustang in a design studio, or where design sketches get flashed in the screen or something.
That’s pretty much what I meant by teaser. I agree.

DeluxeStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
That’s pretty much what I meant by teaser. I agree.
Yeah, whatever it is, it's under a tarp right now. It's a little hard to tell, but the shape doesn't look identical to an s550 to me. But I could be wrong.

jgilkey

Threads
Reaction score
Website
locusautomotive.com
Vehicle(s)
Ordered: 2021 Mach 1
Yeah, whatever it is, it's under a tarp right now. It's a little hard to tell, but the shape doesn't look identical to an s550 to me. But I could be wrong.
The same camo car (seen driving with the Mach 1). Maybe someone will sneak a rear quarter picture. Windows are blacked out.

DeluxeStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
I swear to God, if ford's head of marketing or whatever his official title is openly teases the s650, and then says stay tuned for an announcement tonight, but it's just like a final s550 trim package, I'm gonna shit a brick and throw it through his window.
I'm getting my bricks ready.

9secondko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 cobra
looks like the s650.The rear and rockers look different. The hood looks pretty flat. No scoops or anything - unless it’s under the black camo. No shark fin shape like previous sightings. Interesting.

DeluxeStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer