• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Denver Auto Show

blackout5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP
Does anyone know if the 2024 Mustang will be at the Denver Auto Show on April 12th - 16th? My wife and I will be passing through and I’d like to see the new s650 in person before potentially ordering one later this year. Thanks in advance!
Sponsored

Apeman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Ford Mustang Factory 260 V8 3sp, Caspian Blue
Does anyone know if the 2024 Mustang will be at the Denver Auto Show on April 12th - 16th? My wife and I will be passing through and I’d like to see the new s650 in person before potentially ordering one later this year. Thanks in advance!
Looks pretty likely it’ll be there, especially since Denver is a pretty big city. I mean, Utah at least had an ecoboost at their show, and Utah hardly has any sort of sporty crowd.

I’m thinking I’ll fly in and then fly right back out same day, just to see the show real quick. Fingers crossed I’ll get to see the interior of the 2024 Mustang, but I’ll probably still enjoy the show regardless

BrianJ77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT, 1965 F100, 2010 F150
I hope it is there for y'all. Atlanta (close to where I live) is a big city, too, but there wasn't even a Ford display. After watching a video of a guy walking through I found out why. It was the lamest auto show I've ever seen! My little town puts on a better show once a year of classic and modern cars.

If there is an S650 there please post pics on here. I would love to see them.

pkinneb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 MX5, 2021 F150
FWIW there was a GT convertible at the MPLS auto show when we were there last weekend unfortunately it was up on a pedestal so you couldn't see the interior for the most part. Still nice to see the exterior in person.

Mastermind46

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Nissan Xterra, 2001 Chevy Silverado
I am also planning on stopping in to the auto show this week. I will take some pictures if they have a S650.
Sponsored