• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

KABStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mustang GT convertible, 2024 Mustang GT conv.
So, I have had my car about 7 weeks and have just over 300 miles on it. (In eastern Canada it’s still late Winter). Love the car, but was not fond of the standard GT wheels. Found a set of Mustang wheels that were “take offs” that apparently had 200 miles on them when they were taken off, and look like it. I hope to eventually go staggered and 20 in, but wanted to stay the same as stock for the first Summer. (19 in x 8.5). Had a mobile service come to the house this morning. I hate leaving the car at a garage for work. Mounted tires on the wheels, new TPMS, and calibrated, and balanced them. I’ve always liked a 5 spoke style wheel. Some of you may recognize the wheels. Here are some before and after pictures.
S650 Mustang Official ATLAS BLUE Mustang S650 Thread IMG_3763
S650 Mustang Official ATLAS BLUE Mustang S650 Thread IMG_3764
S650 Mustang Official ATLAS BLUE Mustang S650 Thread IMG_3765
S650 Mustang Official ATLAS BLUE Mustang S650 Thread IMG_3766
Sponsored

ShaZadam698

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Atlas Blue GT
Awesome! They gave you chrome lug nuts with your NPP. 🤣 What's funny is my first car had chrome lug nuts, when the replacement came it had black ones. Don't have NPP so I don't know why they were black this time, but they look better.

IMG_4943.jpeg

IMG_5204.jpeg
whats crazy is i looked into the Price ford wants for those Black lug nuts ITS wild....