• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

OEM Tires

Illini4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang GT, 2017 Mustang GT
What brand/model tires are installled on 2024 GTs (not Performance Pack)?
Sponsored

ThreePedalPlow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 Mustang GT Vert , 2024 Mustang GT Vert
Believe it or not I have these tires and they hookup pretty good. I'm consistently hitting 0-60mph in 4.3 seconds in a manual convertible with these tires. No tricks, factory tire pressure. You can tell they are at their limit though. Any significant mods like headers and you would probably want to run something else.

infinitemberstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dark Horse - Blue Ember - MT
Interesting.. what is the ambient temp where you’re at? I’m spinning on my P0’s on gear 2 and 3 slight pulls. Pressure at door settings and I still slide and spin. I need better tires soon I reckon..

ThreePedalPlow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 Mustang GT Vert , 2024 Mustang GT Vert
Interesting.. what is the ambient temp where you’re at? I’m spinning on my P0’s on gear 2 and 3 slight pulls. Pressure at door settings and I still slide and spin. I need better tires soon I reckon..
It's been between 50 and 65 degrees here lately. I spin in 1st, a little in second 2nd and usually just bark 3rd. It's just that it isn't really enough spin to slow my times down. I'm definitely getting some different rims and summer tires this season though. I'm thinking about keeping the stock rims for winter wheels and having them widened so I can hook a little better in the off-season too.

timd38

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550 GT/CS, C6 Corvette, 1997 GT Convertable
When the $2400 a set tires wear out on my Dark Horse, I plan to buy those Continental’s. Great tires in my opinion.

Interstellar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C6 Z06
Interesting. My GT (no Perf Pack) has Conti Pro Contact RX. Wonder what the differences are between TX and RX. I looked at Tirerack but cannot really tell.
I bet it was autocorrect :) the tires are RX
Sponsored