• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

No Dark Horse Track Attack Program :(

Pyroguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting
I was disappointed when I didn't see anything about Track Attack on my window sticker. So I contacted them, and now we have an answer. It sucks I was really wanting to do this.

S650 Mustang No Dark Horse Track Attack Program :( Screenshot_20230721_083621_Gmail~2
Sponsored

GrabberBlueFan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yukon Denali, Expedition EL, Durango
I was disappointed when I didn't see anything about Track Attack on my window sticker. So I contacted them, and now we have an answer. It sucks I was really wanting to do this.

Screenshot_20230721_083621_Gmail~2.jpg
Well, that’s some bull!

OP
OP
Pyroguy

Pyroguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting
How did you change the title of my post? LOL

Dub347sbf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse

Screenshot_20230721_083621_Gmail~2.jpg
That's really surprising, I had heard multiple sources say they were planning on it, including at least one employee of FPRS.

I wonder if they are just not letting the cat out of the bag yet. I wouldn't give up hope on this, I think they will replace the Mach 1 program. They have mentioned 'experiences' to be announced later this summer, and the CEO has said that he thinks driving experiences that go with new cars are a differentiator, I bet something is announced in a couple months.

GrabberBlueFan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yukon Denali, Expedition EL, Durango
That's really surprising, I had heard multiple sources say they were planning on it, including at least one employee of FPRS.

I wonder if they are just not letting the cat out of the bag yet. I wouldn't give up hope on this, I think they will replace the Mach 1 program. They have mentioned 'experiences' to be announced later this summer, and the CEO has said that he thinks driving experiences that go with new cars are a differentiator, I bet something is announced in a couple months.
Thanks. I sure hope so because it doesn’t make sense to not offer it for the “most track capable 5.0”.

OP
OP
Pyroguy

Pyroguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting

Yeah I find it really strange. Fingers crossed

Dharri21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350R HE, 2022 Lightning
I was at GT500 Track Attack first week of June and one of the instructors was talking about the Dark Horse and putting together a course on the drift brake. It may have been pure speculation. I remember this being an issue when the Mach 1 first came out. The FPRS guys may be sworn to secrecy and can't give us any info yet.

OP
OP
Pyroguy

Pyroguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting
I was at GT500 Track Attack first week of June and one of the instructors was talking about the Dark Horse and putting together a course on the drift brake. It may have been pure speculation. I remember this being an issue when the Mach 1 first came out. The FPRS guys may be sworn to secrecy and can't give us any info yet.
This is good to know. I do still have some hope this will happen. Hopefully in the next few weeks we will get some news.

BrianJ77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT, 1965 F100, 2010 F150
If you really want the experience on the track there are a number of racing schools around the country. Willing to bet they'd let you drive the Mustang on their course... Especially with that drift brake!

Dig-It

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT500KR (0758), GT500 (N2617)
Same here. Interesting.

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
. For the cost of the DH, they certainly need to offer the Track Attack. Wish they would for the GT as well.. The track is an hour a half from my house

The ST experience is 20 mins away..

Still have a Bronco Rodeo to attend if we ever get around to it.

Dub347sbf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse
OP
OP
Pyroguy

Pyroguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting
I wonder if it will change after they do all the global release media stuff. The email I shared, I hope he is just not allowed to say anything yet.