• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Will Dark Horse Mustang come with free Track Attack Program?

Dub347sbf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse
I know the Mach 1 (and GT500) owners got a Track Attack with purchase of the car. Does this continue with the Dark Horse? I hope so, looking forward to going.
Sponsored

SmokinAces

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350
Hey sir when you get a chance call the school. Interested to know as well.

TrackMustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mustang GT
No, you can’t be excited about the S650, you’re supposed to bitch about the iPad dashboard and talk about how you know better than Ford allllllll day every day for the rest of time. You can’t possibly show excitement for a new sports car you fool!

Dragster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
No, you can’t be excited about the S650, you’re supposed to bitch about the iPad dashboard and talk about how you know better than Ford allllllll day every day for the rest of time. You can’t possibly show excitement for a new sports car you fool!
I must be in the minority regarding the dash because it doesn’t brother me at all. In fact, I like that you can display auxiliary gauges on the center dash. There’s certainly some things I would change with the external styling, but I’m cool with the interior.

TrackMustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mustang GT
I must be in the minority regarding the dash because it doesn’t brother me at all. In fact, I like that you can display auxiliary gauges on the center dash. There’s certainly some things I would change with the external styling, but I’m cool with the interior.
I have no problem with it at all and like the S650. Either way I’m shit full of hearing people complain and swear to god that Ford won’t sell a single Mustang ever again because of the dash.
To your original point the dark horse is cool af and they absolutely will do a track attack with the S and R models, 100%.

OP
OP
Dub347sbf

Dub347sbf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse
I have no problem with it at all and like the S650. Either way I’m shit full of hearing people complain and swear to god that Ford won’t sell a single Mustang ever again because of the dash.
To your original point the dark horse is cool af and they absolutely will do a track attack with the S and R models, 100%.
I love the s650 as well. Considering a DH with handling package. The S and R models make sense, but I hope they continue the Track Attack with the street legal DH as well, like the Mach 1. I'm far away, but would plan a vacation to Charlotte to do the track day.

GTP-J

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150, 2022Mach1
Just my 2c, I would be surprised if they don't offer a program for DH buyers. You could always sign up for one of their regular programs. I went when the school was at UMC years ago. For S and R buyers I wonder if many would be interested in a 1 day basic course.
Sponsored