• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

New spoiler

unk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang EcoBoost Premium
Agreed. This is what they said about the mounting.
If you are taking off the flush factory spoiler the FG704 will NOT completely cover the center factory holes. It will utilize the end factory holes. We are considering further modifying the part to cover the center factory holes for those who want to replace an existing factory spoiler.
I'd assume that all OEM factory spoilers use the same bolt patterns, since I know there are two types of wedge spoilers, the flush one like in the OP and a wedge type that I have that came with the Nite Pony package.

At this point I might just wait for Steeda's offering they mentioned in the other thread, unless they upload some better photos or a plan of a different mounting style.
Sponsored

OP
OP

TXCowboy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 mustang gt. 2000 honda superblackbird.
I kinda feel like their underside picture doesn't really help, I can't tell what the bolt pattern is, and it looks like the middle section doesn't actually bolt in, just tape? Doesnt seem very secure. Could be looking at it wrong though.
There are no bolts, only tape. FYI, the factory does not bolt in the center, the factory has 1 bolt and 1 alignment pin on each side and the center only has 1 alignment pin. You could put your own screw or bolt on the sides but doubtful the center. I’ve been up to 145 so far and there’s no movement on the wing. I used 3M tape primer first before peeling and sticking it down with the tape that came on it. Also even if you removed the factory one and did not replace it, water running in the holes doesn’t go in your trunk, the trunk lid is designed to channel the water through to the top of the bumper. You could pour water in the holes and your trunk is still dry.

sicksix

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ram 1500 Limited, 2022 Ford Explorer ST-Line
There are no bolts, only tape. FYI, the factory does not bolt in the center, the factory has 1 bolt and 1 alignment pin on each side and the center only has 1 alignment pin. You could put your own screw or bolt on the sides but doubtful the center.
Can you post some close up pics of how the center looks? DAR said the FG704 will NOT completely cover the center factory holes, so I'm curious how it looks.

area5179

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator, 2024 Mustang GT Premium

AlphaQueu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ecoboost Premium
I emailed DAR about this spoiler, and this was there response:
1. Do you have any pictures installed and not installed, from different angles, different colors?
We are working on adding photos of the installed product on the vehicle.
2. Do the bolt holes line up with the stock lip that the 2024 Mustang GT comes with?
If you are taking off the flush factory spoiler the FG704 will NOT completely cover the center factory holes. It will utilize the end factory holes. We are considering further modifying the part to cover the center factory holes for those who want to replace an existing factory spoiler.

Can you give us any insight to how well the center holes are covered with the new spoiler? Any pics?
Before I purchase I want to see how it looks with the center factory holes not being fully covered. I don’t want water getting in and pooling up inside my trunk lid, I think that could cause me issues down the road.

If anyone has installed this spoiler and can please post a few more pics for us I’d really appreciate it.

aldinii

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Gt
Like everyone else I’ve been waiting for a good looking spoiler similar to the one on the performance package that wasn’t outrageously priced.
check this one out. I ordered a painted one, took about 2 weeks to get here. Took about dn hours and a half to put on. Most of that was getting the original one off.
https://www.darspoilers.com/collect...e-style-wing-no-light-no-gurney-flaps-2024-up

IMG_1122.jpeg
IMG_1125.jpeg
IMG_1126.jpeg
IMG_1127.jpeg
Hello,

a bit late. Can you please send a picture of the center holes? Or let us know if the middle part of the spoiler covered the 3 center holes?

sicksix

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
For those interested in this spoiler, someone on Facebook got it and posted the pics we have been waiting for. He said there is just about 3/8" of the center hole that's not covered. I simply filled it and put a small piece of vinyl over it. I was at a cars and coffee meet today. A number of people were looking at the spoiler and no one even noticed it. Really nice quality and a rock solid mount. I was able to lag screw it at all three mounting pedestals.
S650 Mustang New spoiler 1000002652
S650 Mustang New spoiler 1000002651

AlphaQueu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ecoboost Premium
For those interested in this spoiler, someone on Facebook got it and posted the pics we have been waiting for. He said there is just about 3/8" of the center hole that's not covered. I simply filled it and put a small piece of vinyl over it. I was at a cars and coffee meet today. A number of people were looking at the spoiler and no one even noticed it. Really nice quality and a rock solid mount. I was able to lag screw it at all three mounting pedestals.
1000002652.png
1000002651.png
Thank you for sharing! Do you by chance know what he used to fill the hole?

sicksix

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
He said I simply filled the hole from the bottom side of the Spoiler module with some Quik Weld, Then placed a small piece of vinyl over it from the top side. 99% of people will never know.

Lightningwings

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Oxford White Mustang GT Premium
It's mine and if anyone has questions just ask. Great product from DAR at a fraction of the O.E. price.
Spoiler 1.jpg
Spoiler 2.jpg
Spoiler 3.jpg
Spoiler 4.jpg
So to confirm,

If I have the GT factory "blade" spoiler, then this spoiler will directly bolt on with no drilling required? It bolts on the left and right end of the spoiler, but not the center. Is this correct?
Sponsored