• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

New spoiler

TXCowboy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 mustang gt. 2000 honda superblackbird.

AlphaQueu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ecoboost Premium
Can you post a few more pics if possible from side angles? It looks pretty great and the price is very reasonable thanks for sharing!

Interstellar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C6 Z06
Looks great! If im not mistaken, that’s the S550 performance package spoiler right? Someone can confirm

unk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang EcoBoost Premium
Really interested in ordering, would like to know how you felt about the install/quality and any extra photos you have of it. Looks nice, curious about the color code, I'd want to try and match the gloss black of the night pony package myself.

LoWeLL216

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
OP
OP

TXCowboy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Really interested in ordering, would like to know how you felt about the install/quality and any extra photos you have of it. Looks nice, curious about the color code, I'd want to try and match the gloss black of the night pony package myself.
I gave them the G1 shadow black paint code

Last edited:
OP
OP

TXCowboy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Install was easy. 3M tape. But you could easily put a bolt on each side using the same bolt holes as the original. I haven’t decide if I want to yet

OP
OP

TXCowboy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Looks great! If im not mistaken, that’s the S550 performance package spoiler right? Someone can confirm
No, this is for the S650. If you click on the link you can see they have a lot of spoilers for all the models. Only 2 fit the S650

OP
OP

TXCowboy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Is all that mess when removing your spoiler glue? And did you wash it all away? How is the paint?
The original had a bolt on each side and a pin in the middle. I rubbed/rolled the residue you see off with my fingers and wiped down with alcohol. The original was stuck down pretty good With 2 sided tape.

unk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang EcoBoost Premium
Install was easy. 3M tape. But you could easily put a bolt on each side using the same bolt holes as the original. I haven’t decide if I want to yet
Just to clarify on this, did it match the bolt holes of the S650 or did you just use 3M to adhere to the trunk lid? I'm curious how well it matches up on top, if the Middle bolts fit as well as the side ones without drilling?

roket

Threads
Reaction score
Website
roket333.github.io
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang Dark Horse
No, this is for the S650. If you click on the link you can see they have a lot of spoilers for all the models. Only 2 fit the S650
i think he meant styling. that is the 2015-23 GTPP wing. the 2024+ is more angular
Sponsored