• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

New spoiler

myvaporblue5.0pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium/Vapor Blue/PP/401A
MY 2024 GT PP came with the same exact spoiler from the factory, so that spoiler can be S550 or S650. Your new spoiler looks great!
Sponsored

Last edited:

Interstellar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C6 Z06
Let me clarify since it my wording was a bit off.
That spoiler is the same shape as the S550 performance pack spoiler.
The S650 performance pack spoiler is a bit different.

What I'm unsure of is if for that particular link (that says 2024+) if they changed the mounting holes at all on the spoiler. I doubt it since people are putting other S550 spoilers on the S650 pretty easily. But if they did, that is great and that's why it would say 2024+.

BTL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Convertible
Still nothing for the Convertible!!

BTL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Convertible
BTW, I spoke with George at DAR late last year (great guy too) and he is waiting for a loaner convertible so that he can get accurate dimensions so that he can start producing some for the convertibles. Says it'll take him 3 days. Anyone live near DAR in Texas willing to loan him a convertible :) ??

sicksix

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ram 1500 Limited, 2022 Ford Explorer ST-Line
New spoiler looks great! Congrats! Any tips on removing the stock one?

RadBadChad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang V6, 24 GT
Man I've been waiting for one for so long. Can't wait to order this.

OP
OP

TXCowboy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 mustang gt. 2000 honda superblackbird.
Did they give you any kind of referral code? I'm about to order one and was going to give you credit for referring if they offered anything like that.
No, thanks for the thought though.

AlphaQueu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ecoboost Premium
Install was easy. 3M tape. But you could easily put a bolt on each side using the same bolt holes as the original. I haven’t decide if I want to yet
Did you do anything to cover the original trunk lid holes? I’m scared water will leak through if I don’t plug the holes somehow but not sure how to correctly plug them.

sicksix

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I emailed DAR about this spoiler, and this was there response:
1. Do you have any pictures installed and not installed, from different angles, different colors?
We are working on adding photos of the installed product on the vehicle.
2. Do the bolt holes line up with the stock lip that the 2024 Mustang GT comes with?
If you are taking off the flush factory spoiler the FG704 will NOT completely cover the center factory holes. It will utilize the end factory holes. We are considering further modifying the part to cover the center factory holes for those who want to replace an existing factory spoiler.
No. It’s on pretty good. The bolts aren’t hard to get to but breaking loose the tape is tough. I used fishing braid to pull and cut through the tape
Can you give us any insight to how well the center holes are covered with the new spoiler? Any pics?

unk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang EcoBoost Premium

sicksix

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Agreed. This is what they said about the mounting.
If you are taking off the flush factory spoiler the FG704 will NOT completely cover the center factory holes. It will utilize the end factory holes. We are considering further modifying the part to cover the center factory holes for those who want to replace an existing factory spoiler.
I kinda feel like their underside picture doesn't really help, I can't tell what the bolt pattern is, and it looks like the middle section doesn't actually bolt in, just tape? Doesnt seem very secure. Could be looking at it wrong though.
Sponsored