• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

New custom wheels (Fondmetal) for our 24" GT

pozi240

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mustang GT PP, 21 Bronco Wildtrak, 20 Ranger
Car won't be here until summer (as we all know.... LOL), but, my wheels arrived today. Tires and sensors will be installed next week (305/30/20 front, 315/30/20 rear), on these beautiful Brassy/bronze colored wheels custom ordered for the Mustang (correct center bore size and bolt pattern). 20x10 fronts(38mm), 20x11 (42mm) rears. These will be going on our Vapor Blue GT Premium PP car. Can't wait.

S650 Mustang New custom wheels (Fondmetal) for our 24" GT 2024 Mustang wheel.JPG
on
Sponsored

WHTHRS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 mustang gt
How do you know the fitment is going to be right? Obviously the basics will be similar to the s550 but how would we k ow to be able to get a flush fitment?

Twizzty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Camaro 1SS 1LE
How do you know the fitment is going to be right? Obviously the basics will be similar to the s550 but how would we k ow to be able to get a flush fitment?
You have the answer! Just replace the "similar" in the bolded above with "exactly the same". :)

OP
OP
pozi240

pozi240

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mustang GT PP, 21 Bronco Wildtrak, 20 Ranger
As others have mentioned, they will be exactly the same spec as Ford "cheaped" out on us with the S650 since its really just a cosmetic refresh. It is still rolling on the S550 underpinnings. I'm told even the exhaust systems will be the same (save for the mufflers as only Active Exhaust cars will get quad tips now). This is somewhat good news as we can mod our cars right away anyway... LOL.

DannyJ7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ecoboost Premium, Carbonized Gray
As others have mentioned, they will be exactly the same spec as Ford "cheaped" out on us with the S650 since its really just a cosmetic refresh. It is still rolling on the S550 underpinnings. I'm told even the exhaust systems will be the same (save for the mufflers as only Active Exhaust cars will get quad tips now). This is somewhat good news as we can mod our cars right away anyway... LOL.
I don't think Ford "cheaped" out, per se. I'm under the impression (given what we're seeing with the Challenger and Camaro) that our friends in the federal government are making producing these cars incredibly challenging, closing in on impossible. Honestly, I'm fairly impressed that Ford's continued to make the Mustang and how they're doing it. Making a NA, non-hybrid V8 in 2023 requires offsets in other areas to hit the overall mileage requirements for the brand overall. It's entirely likely this will be the last ICE Mustang made, if not the last gen Mustang we ever see. That all said, I'm happy to get a S650 at all, even with it just being a significant cosmetic refresh.

I count us all as among the lucky.
Sponsored