• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Wheel alignment after new wheels and tires. No spec for the 24 models yet???

Rapid_RedGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang GT
Sorry if this has been covered, but I've been searching for a while now...and decided to post.

So I have my lowered now, on the eibach sportline spring kit, and I had them put in my eibach camber bolts as well. I love it. When I got them installed, he said said I might not even need an alignment, but to do it anyway. My car actually drives straight like it did factory, and the steering wheel is perfect. However, I did take it to discount tire to get it aligned. They put it on the rack with no issues, it's too low or anything. Rolled right on...HOWEVER...they do not have the specs for the 2024 models yet, so they did not do it. (You would think these guys would check this before having me waste my time bringing it there.). Anyway, I took it to Ford to have it checked, and that was HUGE mistake. The dealer I took it to, was where I ordered my car. The service depart is a flat out JOKE. They didn't even want to take it back, claiming it's too low to get it on the rack. I honestly just don't believe them, as they didn't even try. Again, it went on to other racks just fine...as it's not too low to get on the lifts or racks.

Is there ANYwhere else I can do that you all know of? I'm gonna try some other dealers, but they are all acting brand new. Saying they can try, but it might not work. Silliest thing I've run into. I ask the guy, is this the FIRST lowered mustang you have ever seen? They were just RUDE, all together. I told him, only reason I'll be back here, is for my free oil changes that are due to me every year. I left.

What do you recommend? Where did you take your car to get aligned when you got it lowered. Again, my car is solid right now, no pulling left or right. Nothing. BUT, I still want to get it checked. Your help is appreciated it. I know we are in different states, but hopefully there is a shop you can recommend that is not just local. I'm in TX by the way, thanks in advance.
Sponsored

Sofa King

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ecoboost, Vapor Blue, HPP
Alignment specs are in the manual... also they are the same as the S550. I have used the local firestone tire shop for alignments for many years. Most of the S650s seem to be off from the factory... mine hade 3 times more rear toe than specified. Excess toe is probably the biggest factor in excess tire wear.

OP
OP
Rapid_RedGT

Rapid_RedGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang GT
So I was able to take my car to a Ford dealer, and they got it back in spec. Took them a LONG time, but it's done. I didn't pay anything, because I have SO many points on my Ford Pass which was great. Anyway, the car rides GREAT...and is sitting just right. No fender gap at all, wheels are right there.

S650 Mustang Wheel alignment after new wheels and tires.  No spec for the 24 models yet??? Screenshot 2024-02-13 at 12.00.01 AM

S650 Mustang Wheel alignment after new wheels and tires.  No spec for the 24 models yet??? Screenshot 2024-02-12 at 11.58.43 PM

S650 Mustang Wheel alignment after new wheels and tires.  No spec for the 24 models yet??? Screenshot 2024-02-12 at 8.57.49 PM

RyanB3239

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Base Model
So I was able to take my car to a Ford dealer, and they got it back in spec. Took them a LONG time, but it's done. I didn't pay anything, because I have SO many points on my Ford Pass which was great. Anyway, the car rides GREAT...and is sitting just right. No fender gap at all, wheels are right there.

Screenshot 2024-02-13 at 12.00.01 AM.png

Screenshot 2024-02-12 at 11.58.43 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-02-12 at 8.57.49 PM.png
Nice 👍

Drewmandoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang DH
I've called 3 different dealers local to me: "They don't have the calibration disk from Ford" is what I was told every time. My Wheel is a bit off center, so they won't even attempt to check the alignment until they get their part from Ford.

5.0_allan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang

Screenshot 2024-02-13 at 12.00.01 AM.png

Screenshot 2024-02-12 at 11.58.43 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-02-12 at 8.57.49 PM.png
They got it aligned with no camber plates?

OP
OP
Rapid_RedGT

Rapid_RedGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang GT
They got it aligned with no camber plates?
Yes, I bought Camber bolts though, and had them installed when I got the springs put on.

Last edited:

Ryunker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 convertible, 1971 Mach1
Sorry if this has been covered, but I've been searching for a while now...and decided to post.

So I have my lowered now, on the eibach sportline spring kit, and I had them put in my eibach camber bolts as well. I love it. When I got them installed, he said said I might not even need an alignment, but to do it anyway. My car actually drives straight like it did factory, and the steering wheel is perfect. However, I did take it to discount tire to get it aligned. They put it on the rack with no issues, it's too low or anything. Rolled right on...HOWEVER...they do not have the specs for the 2024 models yet, so they did not do it. (You would think these guys would check this before having me waste my time bringing it there.). Anyway, I took it to Ford to have it checked, and that was HUGE mistake. The dealer I took it to, was where I ordered my car. The service depart is a flat out JOKE. They didn't even want to take it back, claiming it's too low to get it on the rack. I honestly just don't believe them, as they didn't even try. Again, it went on to other racks just fine...as it's not too low to get on the lifts or racks.

Is there ANYwhere else I can do that you all know of? I'm gonna try some other dealers, but they are all acting brand new. Saying they can try, but it might not work. Silliest thing I've run into. I ask the guy, is this the FIRST lowered mustang you have ever seen? They were just RUDE, all together. I told him, only reason I'll be back here, is for my free oil changes that are due to me every year. I left.

What do you recommend? Where did you take your car to get aligned when you got it lowered. Again, my car is solid right now, no pulling left or right. Nothing. BUT, I still want to get it checked. Your help is appreciated it. I know we are in different states, but hopefully there is a shop you can recommend that is not just local. I'm in TX by the way, thanks in advance.
All the alignment specs are in the owners manual. FYI camer in rear is adjustable without modifications, front camber needs modification to adjust
Sponsored